Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't think he could have thrown a more perfect pitch. Awesome job by Lester
  2. Have people really been complaining about Ross's defense? Isn't that the only reason he's here? lol
  3. And Sox still only won because a position player came in to pitch.
  4. I don't know if you've noticed but our offense is equally as terrible.
  5. Damn, Napoli just missed that... Good running by Xander tho
  6. Lester looks good tonight
  7. Another great AB by the amazing Ryan Roberts
  8. I highly doubt Sale is available in trade and even if he was, he would cost a shitload.
  9. Another good inning for Lester
  10. Great inning by Lester
  11. Yeah same. School was rough this morning lol
  12. And no one has denied the Sox offense being pathetic thus far. Its sad how bad they've been.
  13. http://binaryapi.ap.org/e5b4fc5b01394abfada87422dd26bc22/460x.jpg Jon Lester (1-2, 2.57 ERA) vs http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/chris-sale-72912.jpg Chris Sale (3-0, 2.66 ERA) Last night was ugly, but who cares. A win is a win. Lets win this series tonight and get a streak going.
  14. WE WON!! What a fantastic job by the bullpen tonight and all season, aside from Mujica
  15. Oh sweet, Bandenhop
  16. f*** you Flowers.. will these *******s just let this game end
  17. He's expected to return tomorrow
  18. Are you serious right now... I don't know how much more of this s*** I can take
  19. Cool, another lead off walk. Maybe they'll be kind enough to walk him into scoring position and allow us to score another ugly, lucky run.
  20. Holy s***.. There is nobody left at that game. Not saying I blame the fans, but damn thats weird to see.
×
×
  • Create New...