Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. We have Tazawa, Miller, Capuano and Breslow all pitching well out of the pen, but lets give the closing job to a dude whose pitched good in what? one of his 4 appearances and looked s***** the rest of the time.
  2. Is there a reason why Mujica is the Sox closer with Uehara injured? He's been garbage and has done nothing to deserve it.
  3. f***ing DAMMIT MUJICA
  4. ONE MORE OUT Mujica
  5. Koji Uehara (shoulder) threw a 34-pitch bullpen session Wednesday and came out of it fine. It was the last real hurdle before the right-hander returns to action for the Red Sox. He won't be available for Wednesday's game after throwing so many pitches in the bullpen, but he'll be ready for use for Thursday. It's assumed, then, that he'll also be ready to roll if a save opportunity arises. Apr 16 - 6:17 PM http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/4100/koji-uehara
  6. Threw a bullpen session tonight that supposedly went well. He is supposed to be available tomorrow I believe.
  7. WE HAVE A LEAD! Thank you, Gomes
  8. Good takeout slide by Xander. Come on Gomes you f***.. Please just get the run home
  9. Bogaerts on base 5 times tonight. He has had some awesome AB's tonight.
  10. This has been a long, boring, frustrating game.. I really don't know why I'm still watching this s***.. Judging by activity, or lack thereof, I feel like not many have stuck around lol
  11. "With how many guys we've walked, were lucky Boston isn't up 8-3" True s***.. coming from the dumb ass white Sox announcer.
  12. Good s*** Sizemore... Those were two most pathetically scored runs I've ever seen but ill take em!
  13. Damn, Gomes ripped that ball
  14. f***ing Dammit Ortiz
  15. Bogaerts on base 4 times tonight. Another good AB.
  16. I guess they did it because Holt and Herrera are similar players and they wanted a s***** right handed 3B instead of 2 LH hitting 3B.. I don't know. Also, good s*** Pedroia
  17. Keep walking em!! LEGGO
  18. The Sox don't even have a hit since Ortiz singled in the first inning.. are you f***ing kidding me
  19. I would be fine if Ryan Roberts never played another inning for the Sox. Dude is straight garbage. He got cut from the Cubs for a reason.
  20. This is actually painful to watch right now
  21. Cool, another walk. Just one more walk guys, you can do this.
  22. Just keeping walking everyone please.
  23. I really f***ing hate managers who bring in a new pitcher for every batter.. like holy s***
  24. Two on.. MAYBE just MAYBE we can do something
×
×
  • Create New...