Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Stop giving up home runs you f***
  2. Lol Willie Harris. I forgot he existed. Also, f*** McCann
  3. Well it is the Astros... lol
  4. He has to be unavailable for some reason. Farrell cannot be this stupid
  5. I have a bad feeling were going to lose... Mujica is probably last guy id want pitching right now... f***
  6. I mean Lugo had a few walk offs and s*** in regular season. I would say he made somewhat of a contribution... Gagne just sucked ass
  7. Same. Except Julio Lugo and Eric Gagne on 07 team. They can f*** themselves
  8. Mujica? Are you f***ing kidding me
  9. Fair enough. At least He helped contribute to a World Series winning team and if I remember correctly he pitched well in his World Series start.
  10. Why do we even have white pitchers in the bullpen?
  11. Who? Only ones I can think of are Nomo, Dice-K, Okajima, Tazawa and Koji. I mean Dice-K was frustrating but he had some solid seasons and overall I would say was a solid pitcher. He didn't live up to the hype obviously but was still pretty good.
  12. I love Japanese pitchers, they always seem to do good for the Sox
  13. I really like this Sizemore dude, he's good at baseball
  14. In a fantasy baseball league would you guys hold onto Josh Hamilton and/or Manny Machado or cut them? At 3B I already have Longo, Wright and can even use Bogaerts if needed but was hoping to use one of those guys as trade bait and maybe upgrade at 1B over Edwin Encarnacion or in the OF (Currently have Gordon, Granderson, Dominic Brown, Jose Bautista, and Starling Marte) and with Hamilton he sucked last year but was off to a hot start and I'm not sure hes worth waiting for? IDK, I don't really play fantasy baseball and just looking for some opinions because right now my whole bench is injured dudes (Hamilton, Machado and Kershaw)
×
×
  • Create New...