Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***ing dammit. Here comes double play
  2. Napoli is a tough f***er.
  3. C'mon Gomes!! Hopefully Napoli is alright
  4. Good base running by Pedroia
  5. I don't think it was a home run.. I believe it was a good call IMO
  6. Pedroia!!! DAMN THOUGHT IT WAS GONE
  7. MUJICA!!!! MVP MVP MVP. I never doubted him
  8. Mujica has a nice solid whip over 2
  9. OH THANK GOD. Our savior is in
  10. Good play by Miller.. Was really holding my breath as he threw that
  11. OH THANK GOD! I was worried we'd lose but now I'm sure well win! MUJICA TO SAVE THE DAY
  12. Carlos Gomez is such a douche lol.
  13. People are sleeping on Wiz. With Nene this is a dangerous team. Just beat Chicago with Beal and Wall both playing terrible
  14. f***ing dammit Gomes
  15. Nava is horrible right now
  16. They are just missing these balls. Good hit Gomes tho
  17. Sox game and wizards playoff game? Tonight seems like a nice night to chill and watch sports. Hope everyone had a great easter
  18. IF GOD DIDN'T WANT USE TO SMOKE WEED WHY WOULD EASTER BE ON 4/20? TURN DOWNNN 4 WHAT In Brock Holt we trust
  19. Yup. Completely agree with everything you said.
  20. Sit down Schoop! 1 more Koji
  21. Whoever the main announcer is. I guess Thorne. After Pedroia singled they just realized Meek wasn't pitching anymore and were like "oh, this is actually Webb pitching... Ryan Webb"
  22. The orioles announcer doesn't even know whose pitching for his own team lol
  23. Tazawa is so awesome
×
×
  • Create New...