The way his Sox career ended sucked, but I don't have any issues with Beckett, he was a key contributor to a world series winning team. Hard to hate a dude who helped you win a championship, regardless of what else he does.
I know Ibaka is injured, but what the actual f*** are the Thunder doing? Spurs absolutely raped them and I just don't see anyway OKC can come back from this 0-2 deficit.
Don't really have much choice with WMB and Napoli injured and sick... Also not like there is much difference between WMB and Holt at this point anyway regardless who is pitching lol.
I've heard people saying the reason Sox signed Drew was due to Xander's defense at SS.. The move had to have been made due to the fact we have the worst 3B in the MLB. WMB, Herrera, Holt, etc all are f***ing garbage.
He's a cool story... That's about it. He's 31 coming off a ton of injuries, he has shown no signs of reaching his previous level of play and likely never will. I can't think of anything he actually does well at this point.
So would you guys drop Carlos Santana at this point? I have that catcher for Reds Morasaco or whatever whose on fire and Santana has been absolute garbage.. But he has shown potential of being a star before so I don't know what to so with him. I have a ton of injuries and it's hard holding onto someone like Santana.
I've heard Pablo Sandovals name mentioned quite a bit recently. How do people feel about him and what would he cost? He's been garbage this season but is usually a solid player.