Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Why the f*** did Pablo swing at those last 2 pitches? Seriously, they nearly hit him..
  2. Mookie! I really don't think he made contact on that "foul" but I'll take it
  3. Holt is starting to get hot again, this guy is unbelievably streaky.
  4. Its such a small sample size that its hard to tell if he is on a hot streak or he has finally figured it out. However I am definitely for keeping JBJ, unless him being involved in a trade can land us a young cost controlled pitcher, who is actually good, and not another pointless acquisition like a Miley, Porcello or whichever new piece of s*** Cherrington has his eyes on. Based on how small the sample size is right now and how bad Bradley has been overall in his short major league career at the plate, I really doubt the Sox can get back anything that would make a trade worth it at this point, which is why I say keep him. He is already a gold glove caliber outfielder, he just needs to be a .250 hitter with a .320 OBP or so and he would be a legitimate MLB starter, that is how good his defense is. What the Sox SHOULD be doing is letting him play every day to see if this is fluke hot streak, or if he has finally somewhat figured out how to hit at the major league level, but for whatever reason, that isn't happening.
  5. Who cares vs Who cares. All that matters is Craig Breslow is still a member of this team and hopefully we are blessed enough to see him pitch tonight! Match up is actually Eduardo Rodriguez (6-5, 4.83 ERA) vs. Trevor Bauer (9-9 4.35 ERA) LETS NOT LOSE!
  6. https://twitter.com/iamjoonlee/status/633433955971256320
  7. Hanley needs to get the f*** off this team or change positions. Watching him in LF is infuriating
  8. Yeah! Let's leave him in LF and watch him make great plays like that!
  9. Shaw just continues to kill the ball
  10. I'm just frustrated with how the season is gone, and how bad the front office has handled the rotation. I really haven't been bitching lately, I just watch the games for laughs at this point and hope the offense continues progressing because the pitching sure isn't lol.
  11. Guess what time it is? BRE BRE BRESLOW TIME! Day or night, tied game, down by 10 or up 10, it's ALWAYS Breslow time baby!!!
  12. Another runner thrown out on base paths... Shocked
  13. I was going to call it, but it was so predictable there wasn't really a point
  14. This is seriously like worst pitching staff I've ever seen. Jean Machi is our set up man now? Craig Breslow is pitching in a tie game? What the hell lmao
  15. How long does Breslow have to suck to be kicked off this team lmao
  16. It's Breslow time baby!!!
  17. We're about to blow this game
  18. Like I'm the only person who has bitched, and rightfully so about how awful this team is? This team is in last place, which yeah, means a lot of the players suck, especially pitching wise. I'm not in the Miley fan club like a lot of people seem to be, and I don't get the support or excuses for him, and Porcello. Sorry. There has actually been a lot of guys who haven't sucked in my opinion; Mookie, Xander, Ortiz, De Aza, Hannigan, Pedroia (when healthy), Holt, Buchholz (when healthy), Tazawa, Rodriguez, Swihart, Koji (when he was healthy anyway), and Wright have all "not sucked" in my opinion and there is a number of guys who haven't done that well, but I still like and have hope for, such as JBJ, Castillo, and Hanley, as long as he isn't in left field next season, and I'm sure there is a few others I can't think of at the moment.
  19. It's good to have Mookie back
  20. JBJ! I hope he sticks on the team
  21. Of course they don't score...
  22. Xander just kills LHP
×
×
  • Create New...