Wow, so I was flicking between this and Dodgers game and Kershaw nearly lost a perfect game on one of most absurd ways to do so. He struck out the batter and the ball got away from the catcher and the batter clearly looked safe at first but umpire called him out and the Mets for some reason didn't challenge
So me and my family are going down to Boston for the Night Pedro is having his number retired, which Im excited for.. But I just saw Porcello is scheduled to start that day. f***
I guess what I meant is all the s***** old guys make it hard to watch this team. Like I cannot stand watching almost any of these pitchers and the amount of runners that Panda, Nap and Hanley strand is infuriating. I feel like every game, Mookie, Xander and Holt get on, only for middle of order to kill rally.
This is probably my least favorite sox team of all time... Very few guys on this team that are easy to root for, while most of them are overpaid, and/or suck ass.