Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Our bullpen is so awful, come the f*** on..
  2. Mookie and Xander better not be traded, I'm gonna keep saying it, keep those two around.
  3. XANDER!!!! I love this dude
  4. I don't watch Sox game to NOT see my boy not pitch.. WHERE THE f*** IS CRAIG BRESLOW
  5. This football game is actually worse than Red Sox baseball. It has been an ugly one from what I've seen. I've just been busy with school and work. Absurd decision to pitch to Ortiz there, and it doesn't work out. Good ABs by Ortiz and Shaw to get Sox the lead.
  6. Damn, I thought that was gone! Good s*** Xander.
  7. I f***ing hate the Blue Jays announcers... and I hate our bullpen
  8. Ortiz! What a comeback!
  9. 9 run lead - is this game Breslow proof? I'm not sold yet, I think we need 6-8 more runs to get this lead up to about 15 before we can consider this game safe.
  10. Pedroia having a hell of a night
  11. Seriously, this has been most boring game I've seen in a while..Like holy s***..
  12. Shaw is a stud
  13. Yeah I despise these dudes.
  14. Congrats to Papi. Im so glad I was able to see that live
  15. Please don't trade Mookie or Xander... I don't care what kind of pitcher we could get, don't do it
  16. Porcello will be back by default and Rodriguez will likely be back. The only other guy on this list I'd like back is Buchholz, who I think will have his option picked up. Hopefully the other two spots are filled with an ace (David Price) and a solid #2 as Buchholz cannot be trusted with his injury history as a top two pitcher in a rotation.
  17. If this was NFL or NBA, sure. There is a way more likely chance of getting a franchise changer like Andrew Luck or Anthony Davis in the top 5, while there is way more likely chance of getting a Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, EJ Manuel or Alec Burks, Austin Rivers,Tyler Hansbrough type players in outside the top 5. I can say as a Wizards fan that the Wizards tanking for a few years in a row to get John Wall, Bradley Beal and Otto Porter completely changed the franchise around. It was a clear tank too, half the guys the Wizards were starting aren't in the NBA anymore. Another perfect example would be the Colts, they definitely tanked that season to get Luck, there would be no other reason to start Curtis Painter that long otherwise and it worked out for them. In the MLB, it just seems there is a ridiculously high bust chance for guys. Sure every once in a while there is a can't miss prospect, but the next Bryce Harper could also be the next Drew Stubbs or Tim Beckham. The Sox are already loaded with young talent and have an extremely deep farm system. I would rather continue seeing this team play well and have these young guys continue to develop and gain confidence for next season than have these guys tank to potentially get a good draft pick that may or may not pan out. This team has actually been enjoyable to watch the past month or so.
  18. I wouldn't say I stop watching, but on weekends if I'm home this time of year, I definitely prefer watching football, unless its playoffs.
  19. I had Peterson last year as well and that was the only reason I was hesitant to pick him. I have no doubt he'll have a big year, especially now that he actually has a competent QB, its just that he screwed me so much last year that I'm still kind of salty. Also, Bell is only suspended two games.
  20. In hindsight this team ended up being so s***** but I somehow kept getting lucky and made championship game. Antonio Brown and Brady were only good players on this team and I literally didn't keep any of my bench players besides Wilson..
  21. I feel like this is a difficult year for #1 pick. Thunder as he mentioned took Lacy, but I've seen numerous other people talk about how Leveon Bell is clear #1 pick, or Adrian Peterson or Charles. I would personally take Bell #1, even with suspension, maybe its because I'm a Steelers fan and I'm biased but that's just me. Anyway In a 10 team league I had #2 pick and decided to take a bit of a risk and go with Adrian Peterson. Here is my team, keep in mind though that my draft was two weeks ago, so I got Brady really late, as well as Foster who it sounds like will only miss two games now. QB - Tom Brady RB - Adrian Peterson RB - Melvin Gordon WR - Alshon Jeffrey WR - AJ Green TE - Delanie Walker Flex - Deandre Hopkins D - Panthers (I stream defenses and they play Jags week 1) K - Stephen Gostkowski Bench Arian Foster RB Latavius Murray RB Jarvis Landry WR Steve Smith WR Phillip Rivers QB Markus Wheaton WR Jordan Reed TE
  22. Betts and JBJ make these difficult plays look absurdly easy.
  23. Just missed 498
  24. I'm not saying Im excited I just saw his stats and had no idea he was doing that good at all. It seems like everyone on the team is on fire right now at the plate
  25. Josh Rutledge is quietly hitting .341 with .396 OBP... Lol what the hell
×
×
  • Create New...