Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. We are currently on a three game win streak, Craig Breslow hasn't pitched in any of those three wins, is this a coincidence? Obviously, Breslow has done nothing but pitch his ass off for this team and led this team to a world series championship in 2013. I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that he is back with the team next year! http://www.vulcan100.com/image/large/iPZ8kLwDTalalGcHlPRxi=2H7ug9juZplOtDjqcDkukh/i/bres/breslow_pawsox_xl.jpg Henry Owens (1-1, 6.10 ERA) vs Johnny Cueto (9-7, 2.46 ERA) LETS NOT LOSE
  2. Look whose earning up!!! #BreslowTime
  3. Shaw can do no wrong
  4. Why is Hanley hitting so high? Who knows
  5. I'm a huge Gray fan but would you trade both those guys for him?
  6. If he traded Mookie and/or Xander he better be getting a super star player or a bonafide ace.
  7. Does Hanley ever do anything positive anymore?
  8. There has been a lot of good ABs tonight, even when guys are making outs they are forcing a lot of pitches. JBJ grounded out earlier and Rutledge just popped up but it took Duffy 17 pitches combined to get those two outs.
  9. I am loving the way Jackie Bradley is playing
  10. A lot of the off season signings really didn't work out, but I am definitely a Hannigan fan.
  11. I mean I didn't expect great intelligence or fielding, but how bad he's been at the plate, especially of late is just mind boggling
  12. Travis Shaw deserves some MVP consideration
  13. Wonderful AB by Hanley
  14. Back to back games without Craig Breslow, I am pretty damn disappointed to say the least, but the Craig Breslow mojo is still well alive... http://i.imgur.com/VMFP4QT.gif Wade Miley (9-9 4.58 ERA) vs Danny Duffy (6-5, 4.03 ERA( Needless to say, this is a battle for the ages... LETS NOT LOSE!
  15. Alright cool - will do, thanks.
  16. I missed the game tonight but I just saw JBJ's catch and homer.. Man this guy is really rolling right now and its great to see
  17. I saw you guys have a thread for fantasy baseball..Would anyone else be up for doing a fantasy football league? I'm not sure I'd want to run it, but I would definitely be down for joining and helping out in anyway we could.. and of course to make things more interesting we could always involve some money.
  18. You really thought this rotation coming into the season looked good on paper?
  19. I agree with this.. I mean going into the season there was a lot of questionable moves that looked bad on paper that ending up being awful, its not bad luck that Pablo is fat, the rotation has been awful and Hanley being a s***** LF, all of that was pretty predictable.
  20. I really don't think any GM can clean up that mess of s***** contracts. In a best case scenario, the Sox are able to find a taker for Hanley or Pablo, or maybe both, but I don't think the latter is likely. I don't see them trading Miley (although I would be for it) and the odds of them trading Porcello with that awful contract is extremely unlikely.
  21. Its always a good thing when you have Joe Kelly (5-6, 5.69 ERA) going up against a former Cy Young award winner in Corey Kluber (8-12, 3.34 ERA). The starting match up isn't really what I'm watching this game for, the reason to watch this game is once again Craig Breslow. Last night, it was very unfortunate that we didn't get to witness the stud, but with Joe Kelly on the mound tonight, the odds of seeing Craig have increased tremendously! http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Craig+Breslow+Ryan+Lavarnway+yyFYIIsB16Mm.jpg Win or lose, at least we can always look at the bright side - we don't play our games in a s*** hole like Cleveland. f*** the Browns. Lets not lose!
  22. Fielder is one of best hitters in baseball and they ended up getting Kinsler for him, it's worked out way better than almost all of Cherringtons moves.
  23. Only player in Sox lineup without a hit is... WHO ELSE BUT HANLEY!
×
×
  • Create New...