Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I cant believe Juan Urbe is still in the league
  2. On extra innings all I get is Guardians announcers, who actually aren't bad, but it still sucks, wanted to hear NESN crew.
  3. Yeah, it's not like David Price is A-Rod, who we all hate. Price and Ortiz issues are in the past and I'm THRILLED he's on the team. Would also be thrilled to have James Shields who has some bad history against Red Sox, just due to the fact it would get Sandoval off this team, at least that is the rumor
  4. What a joke, I was looking forward to watching the game today.
  5. I wish I could forget Jean Machi's time with us, that dude was so awful last year.
  6. 80% of the board has probably been involved in some kind of domestic violence with their girlfriend/wife? You see, for some reason I highly doubt that and feel like my fellow members on this board are better then that, at least I hope....
  7. Perfect, I'll definitely be tuning in to that, thanks for the heads up.
  8. Do Sox have any games that are on MLB network, ESPN, or anything else thats nationally televised? I'm in MD so finding a game anywhere is ridiculously hard in spring training and I'd like to watch a few if possible.
  9. Much rather watch basketball than hockey, soccer, tennis, etc.
  10. If you didn't enjoy that Warriors/OKC game, you probably just dont enjoy basketball. That game was absolutely absurd and amazing to watch. Stephen Curry is doing the type of things that make you question if he is even human. As for defense being played, there was a lot of it. Westbrook did everything he could on Steph, the dude just doesn't miss.. Not to mention Draymond Green is arguably the best defender in the NBA and his fingerprints were all over that game despite only scoring 3 points. I really hope to see these two teams play in the playoffs, there is so much talent on both teams and that game was best regular season game I ever seen.
  11. If Bradley plays his usual defense and has a .330-350 OBP with decent power (10+ home runs), I'd be fine with that. I think Castillo is a lot more of a worry, and I'm not really sure how I feel about him or what to expect.
  12. http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/11774-Hello-to-all-Red-Sox-parents speaking of Tek...
  13. So I just noticed that Shelby Miller somehow went 6-17 last year.. Talk about s***** luck
  14. I don't get this trade at all for Seattle. The starting pitchers swapped look the same and Sox get an elite bullpen arm also? Am I missing something or is this just a really bad trade for Seattle on paper?
  15. IIRC, yes, I believe Dodgers have to forfeit their first round pick
  16. Id be fine with either.. I am just not really understanding why anyone would really be interested in Sandoval, but if Padres are down, SIGN ME UP!
  17. Lets get Cueto too!!
  18. This whole Rich Hill dominating thing is really confusing me and I don't know what to think
  19. Always disappointing to see Allen Craig in the lineup
  20. My friend just randomly became a huge fan of Mookie, he saw him make the catch and has been on his dick lately, retweeting everything about him and etc.. So ive been seeing a lot of other players give props to Mookie and other Sox players, actually pretty cool to see. Most notably was Adam Jones, who has been noticing and praising Mookie, Xander and JBJ a lot. The future is definitely bright.. 10 Verified account ‏@SimplyAJ10 I think @JackieBradleyJr and @mookiebetts are on their way to superstar status. Both play the game right. Love and Passion. #StayHungry
  21. @toriihunter48: @mookiebetts great catch the other night big dawg. I tried that and didn't workout to well for me. Keep ballin and love the way u play. This was actually pretty funny, I just saw it get retweeted on my timeline, was from when Mookie robbed Chris Davis.
  22. Mookie motherf***ing Betts
×
×
  • Create New...