Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Great job by Koji to work around the walk against some very dangerous hitters
  2. Ah, that's why he sounds familiar, he's guy who does college basketball on ESPN.
  3. I am listening to them also, they are actually very good, who is the main guy? He sounds really familiar and does a great job.
  4. This umpire sucks dick
  5. Good AB Hanley! Great comeback!
  6. Walked in the door and See Holt hit a grand slam, nice.. I guess Kelly s*** the bed though? Not that this is surprising
  7. 10 teams, $260, I think it was just basic auction draft settings for an ESPN league, like I said, there was a lot of stupidity of people bidding absurd amounts of money on star players/players they wanted. I live in Maryland with Orioles fans, so naturally ,Machado went for $45, Adam Jones went for $40 and Chris Davis went for $30.. In comparison I got Donaldson and GoldSchmidt for $40 each and Mookie Betts for $25. Nobody had really done an auction before, and you'd think with money on the line people would research/be smarter, but not my co-workers. Justin Morneau got drafted for $1 for some reason and that same guy dropped DJ Lemahieu the day before opening day for Wilson Ramos, so I snagged Lemahieu right away. I forgot how fun fantasy baseball is, especially with money on the line, I just wish I was playing with smarter people to get a better idea of what I'm doing/what works lol.
  8. Disappointing start by Buchholz. Now he'll probably have 5-6 good starters in a row before getting lit up for like 10 runs, then hitting the DL for the rest of the season.
  9. Meant to post this a few days ago but I forgot. I haven't played fantasy baseball seriously in a few years, some people at my work wanted to a do league so I decided why not. It was an Auction draft. It was a weird draft and I didn't really know how to play it, there was a lot of steals though because some Idiot spent $84 on Harper and another dude spent $72 on Trout and etc, so a lot of guys went below value.. For example, I got Felix Hernandez for $13, Tex for $1, etc. My team ended up pretty nice, at least I think C - Salvador Perez 1B Paul GoldSchmidt 2B - Dee Gordon SS - Xander Bogaerts 3B - Josh Donaldson 2B/SS - Robinson Cano 1B/3B - Mark Teixeira OF - Mookie Betts OF Nelson Cruz OF Carlos Gonzalez OF Lorenzo Cain OF Dexter Fowler Utility: DJ Lemahieu P - Felix Hernandez P- Dallas Kuechel P - Yordano Ventura P - Jaime Garcia P - Santiago Cassila P - Clay Buchholz P - Michael Pineda P - Luke Gregerson P - Jeremy Jeffress P - Tanner Roark Bench: Brad Boxberger Brock Holt Matt Holliday My team has been raking at the plate, but I dont know what to do with this pitching staff and if they will be strong enough to win any pitching categories, how effective is streaming daily? I'm debating about doing that because a few of these guys (Buchholz/Pineda) already have gotten rocked and I'm not attached to any of these guys.
  10. He hit .183 his first year with Cleveland, so they figured it would make sense to bring him back and he rewarded them with a .133 average
  11. Guardians have so many dudes I can't believe still play. Marlon Byrd, Juan Uribe, now Joba Chamberlain..
  12. All things considered, solid outing for Price.
  13. Guardians announcer just jizzed himself thinking that was strike 3, when in reality was clearly out of zone and their "K zone" or whatever its called, clearly showed that..
  14. Hanley on the basepaths makes me extremely nervous.
  15. PRICE SUCKS. Bring back Masterson and Miley!!
  16. This has been a LONG inning for Price.
  17. Price has thrown like 20 pitches in 2 ABs to Napoli, f*** this *******.
  18. That's what I'm thinking too. I expect a lot of fluke/weird things to happen early, especially with this cold weather.
  19. Im still hopeful for Hanley, but man, this guy just makes me laugh sometimes at what he does at the plate. He'll take pitches right down the middle, swing at a pitch and somehow throw his bat into LF, like what is he doing sometimes lol.
  20. Hanley has some really idiotic AB's
×
×
  • Create New...