Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Mookie was named after Mookie Blalock. I actually like his name lol
  2. I don't think it matters whose calling the pitches when Porcello is on the mound
  3. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting really excited about next season.
  4. Holt! f*** the Yankees, keep pouring it on
  5. I feel the exact same way about JBJ.. Him, Mookie and Xander are 3 guys I absolutely want to see on this team next year still.
  6. Is it really banned? That's ridiculous, especially considering what I was at a few games In July, all the fans were chanting "f*** Goodell"
  7. JBJ is unbelievable. Also, LOL @ the dude for the Yankees not believing JBJ caught it
  8. I think he has negative trade value. If we want to move him, we have to trade an elite prospect. That's how bad he sucks
  9. I don't see the Nationals wanting another bad contract, they have enough bad contacts just between Werth and Zimmerman, who they are paying $35 million a year for minimal production.
  10. Gonna be a tough game with Breslow likely out due to starting and throwing 4 innings on Saturday, the rest of the pitching staff is gonna have to step up and fill the void.
  11. Craig Breslow didn't get the win today due to technicalities, but he did more than enough to win this game. This performance by Breslow was the definition of putting the team on his back and can only be rivaled by Greg Jennings. Tonight was the definition of perfection, thank you Breslow for giving people all over the world reasons to live!
  12. Outstanding performance by Breslow today. Don't think. I've ever enjoyed a baseball game this much
  13. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iS91dn2vcQE Listening to this man and watching Craig Breslow? It's gonna be a good night
  14. I was supposed to work 11-5, looks like I'm taking off to pregame and watch this event. f*** a super bowl, this is a Craig Breslow once in a lifetime event.
  15. Is Breslow actually starting tomorrow?
  16. How do you get ejected for throwing a slider? lmao...
  17. Shaw the clutch God
×
×
  • Create New...