Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I have tickets to Tuesday nights game, if Buchholz doesn't get moved out of the rotation ill have to see him pitch. Well f*** me, might have to sell those tickets.
  2. I don't think any team in the league wants Buchholz right now. He's an injury prone pitcher who has been one of the worst starters in baseball this year, what value does he even have? Even if a team had to give up nothing and just take his salary, I'm still not sure he'd be coveted by anyone.
  3. I don't think anybody WANTS to wait any longer to add E-Rod to the rotation, but he just hasn't been healthy. Last I heard E-Rod has a bullpen session this weekend and could be added to the rotation very soon. About two weeks ago we had Sean O'Sullivan starting, showing how little depth we have at the moment.
  4. Aside from E-Rod (who has been injured) they really don't have another option right now. Once E-Rod is healthy, he will be gone.
  5. It was only three bad pitches!!
  6. Get the f*** off the team, Buchholz
  7. Ortiz has 22 doubles on the season already, next closest is Altuve with 18.
  8. Can't say that wasn't expected. Good job Buchholz you sack of s***
  9. Damn, JBJ just missed that
  10. If they were moving JBJ up and moving down Mookie, I'd have a problem with it as I like the lineup the way it is now. However, in this situation, where Mookie is just getting a day off and the only thing Farrell is doing is moving up one of our hottest hitters to leadoff, as opposed to 7th, I don't see an issue at all. JBJ has earned an opportunity for more AB's. Not sure what the issue/concern here is.
  11. A lot of people on this seem to only want to watch Red Sox telecasts, but yeah, I actually do like listening to other teams broadcasters sometimes and see what they think of the Sox and sometimes you even learn some things. This of course doesn't apply to when the Sox play the Yankees or White Sox, as those announcers are insufferable idiots.
  12. It would be pretty impressive to win 15 games as a relief pitcher
  13. I think a DL stint, DFA or having one of them murdered could also be an option.
  14. Orioles lose again! In first by 2 games.
  15. Not in this league, but is Boxberger definitely taking back closing duties? I have Alex Colome on my fantasy team and he has been lights out closing for the Rays.
  16. About time Kevin Love showed up.. These playoffs have been very odd and unpredictable.
  17. Wasn't able to see the game tonight, but damn, Swihart with two triples? I know he's not currently catching but he has to be one of the more athletic, faster catchers I've ever seen.
  18. Well this thread was an interesting read. I just have one thing to add: Raisin Brand sucks.
  19. Price has looked like an ace his last few starts, he gave up 3 runs tonight in 7 innings, but realistically it should have only been two, but Chris Young botched a single into an RBI triple.
  20. Price has looked very good tonight.
  21. Hanley leaves with an injury.. Hopefully its not serious, but he's been getting banged up a lot lately.
  22. Hanley is really getting beat up right now.
  23. Big Papi strikes again!!
×
×
  • Create New...