Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. In previous years I never had issues and I like the park, its nice, but its the parts around the park, and other s*** going on I don't like. Yeah the park has been completely empty this year, even for Sox/Yankees games. I was at the riot game last year and it terrified a lot of people, including fans of both teams. No one was really even concerned about the game at that point. Orioles won on a walkoff but no one really cared, it was all wondering "is our car okay, can we get home, what is going on outside the stadium" which should never be your thoughts at a sporting event.Trying to leave that game was legitimately scary, especially for people who came from Boston and didn't know the city of Baltimore at all. I have a lot of friends who've sorta turned on the city since that game and I feel like a lot of people feel the same way. Which is probably the reason for so many empty seats, despite the orioles actually being a good team this year. Baltimore is such a shithole.
  2. Mariners and Padres tied at 12 in 7th at Petco.. Baseball is a weird game.
  3. Yeah, it was bad, I know every team has dumb fans, but even when I've been in New York I've never heard such dumb things. You'd think Orioles have been some juggernaut that's been winning consistently and competing for championships based on these fans. At least Yankees fans can backup their s*** talking most the time. Almost got into a fight with a dude because he kept yelling "steroids" at Ortiz and I brought up Brady Anderson, Brian Roberts and Nelson Cruz. Dude shoved me and told me not to spread slander about Brian Roberts... like okay buddy.. I guess Brian Roberts didn't admit to taking steroids or anything. Orioles are definitely getting REALLY close in terms of hatred for me with the Yankees, which is saying a lot..
  4. What a weird game 1.. Livingston leads the Warriors in scoring and Thompson and Curry do practically nothing, yet Warriors win.
  5. At least you guys didn't go to the game and have to listen to the dumbest fan base in baseball talk s***... I had to explain to an idiot the Orioles didn't sweep the Red Sox... He was arguing with me that winning the last 2 of a 4 game series is a sweep..
  6. This is so true.. I feel so young hearing these people going to games 30 years before I was born mentioning players I've never heard of.. and I thought seeing Jorge Cantu, Melvin Mora and Aubrey Huff were "old" players.. Threads like this are fun though, this site has really helped my knowledge of Red Sox history and baseball history in general.
  7. We've given up 26 f***ing runs in last 2 games
  8. Fair enough. Still dumb they optioned him in the first place
  9. Yeah but last night when Kelly was optioned, why wasn't Hembree called backup, instead of Noe Ramirez?
  10. Speaking of Hembree, why did he lose a roster spot? Noe Ramirez and Tommy Layne really got to stay on big league roster over him?
  11. Yesterday they said he is expected back for Friday's game.
  12. I saw on ESPN they were talking about Gordon Beckham being the Braves representative! Man, that would get me hype about the all star game.
  13. Oh I know it's been going on for years, I know Shaq was a main guy it was done with, but I don't ever remember this much talk about actually removing the rule, like Adam Silver has talked about doing. Plus at least with guys like Shaq and Wilt, they would carry their teams in games and were way more skilled/dominant then these horrible FT shooting centers today. Its actually sad that Shaq, who shot roughly between 50-60% from the line depending on the season, looks like Steve Nash at the line compared to guys like Deandre Jordan and Andre Drummond who shoot 30-40% from the line... I think I saw Drummond shot 32% from the line in the playoffs and it resulted in the Cavs just fouling him the whole 4th quarter of each game. Its pathetic that guy is your best player and can't do one of simplest things in the game of basketball. My personal favorite of the hack-a-Drummond was when the Rockets activated a player KJ McDaniels just for the purpose of fouling. In a game against the Pistons he played 9 seconds, intentionally fouled Drummond 5 times to get the Rockets in the penalty and left the game. Drummond in this game set an NBA record by missing 22 free throws.
  14. You are completely right about Harden, his basketball IQ is not very high, the amount of dumb plays he makes is ridiculous and his effort at times is sad. He doesn't care at all about his defense and guys consistently have career nights and score layups all game over him, its sad. Harden has the talent to win MVP, he just doesn't care, flops all game and plays like a bitch. I cannot stand watching him play. The Rockets are just a generally unlikable team as I don't find Dwight Howard to be enjoyable to watch either. He whines about everything and needs a new team every year. Also, going back to big men who can't shoot, its another thing that annoys people and makes game less enjoyable. When a guy like DeAndre Jordan can't shoot free throws, teams will intentionally foul him for large chunks of the game, meaning us fans get to watch a guy miss free throws, which isn't enjoyable in any way. The NBA has talked about getting rid of off ball intentional fouls, and as boring as it is, I think that's dumb. There is no way a player should be rewarded or given a break for not being able to make free throws. If you can't make them and keep getting fouled, its your fault.
  15. I wonder who will make the All Star game for the Braves, especially considering that it sounds like Teheran is likely to be traded before then. Matt Wisler? lol
  16. Rick Porcello (7-2 , 3.68 ERA) vs Jimenez (2-6 , 6.36 ERA) Ill be attending the game tonight so I wanted to make the game thread.. Last time I attended a game two days ago Mookie hit 3 bombs and E-Rod rolled. Lets rock Ubaldo, who may actually be worse then Buchholz, so hey at least another team has a horrible starting pitcher that gets rocked every start. WIN THIS s***.
  17. I would say Wright should be there also.
  18. What a horrible AB by Hanley
  19. Its Porcello tomorrow
  20. Chris Young with the bomb.. and Josh Rutledge is warming up!!
  21. You would think so, but Clay definitely has an ego and he thinks he is too good for the bullpen.
  22. He's been pretty vocal about how he think its ******** he's in the pen and he's a "starting" pitcher.. hopefully he says the wrong thing they and finally get rid of his ass.
  23. Score 8 runs, but you are down by 4. f*** Joe Kelly and Clay Buchholz
  24. Where the f*** is that pitch?
×
×
  • Create New...