Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Jesus, that is like the 5th lineout tonight.
  2. Pedroia f***s up an easy DP ball, then E-rod lets Paul f***ing Janish get on again, giving one of the hottest hitters in baseball a chance to succeed again. This has been an awful game all around thus far.
  3. A lot of hard hit balls for outs. Awesome.
  4. I hope a Red Sox hitter hits a foul in the booth that hits the Orioles announcer and makes him shut the f*** up for once.
  5. Ugh, if E-Rod keeps sucking and Elias has a bad start tomorrow we could very well see Buchholz/Joe Kelly as the 4/5 again. Yayyyyyy
  6. Predictable. Walks f***ing Paul Janish and then gives up a 2 run bomb. The pitching outside of the top 3 continues to be an incredible amount of suck.
  7. Very nice inning for E-Rod.
  8. I picked up Colby Lewis in fantasy last night to stream because his stats and match up.. Guess I have to actually keep him on my team now.
  9. E-Rod needs to settle down, he's been allowing A LOT of base runners.
  10. Why are Royals players getting so many more votes then other teams players? Are they really just that dedicated to voting for Alcides Escobar and Omar Infante for no reason?
  11. I legit hate the Orioles more then the Yankees right now, especially considering the Orioles are good, and Yankees suck. I know its hard to say/believe but that's how I really feel lol.
  12. I hate him and I hate the fans. I live in Maryland and have to hear so much s*** from fans of this team who didn't watch baseball from 2001-2010.
  13. At the moment Wright has been arguably the best pitcher in the AL, so I would go with him right now, but this could definitely change and I honestly wouldn't argue against going with Price, he has the post-season experience and is guy being paid to be the Ace.
  14. Nice job by Kimbrel to slam the door shut. Need a good performance from E-Rod tomorrow to take this series. I f***ing hate the Orioles.
  15. I'd be fine with Price or Wright.
  16. Come the f*** on Tazawa...
  17. What a catch by Mookie! Also, another great performance by Wright. This guy is ridiculous.
  18. Big hit by Hanley... C'mon JBJ, get a hit here!
  19. Good hustle Mookie, lets score some runs
  20. Of f***ing course, we give the run right back.
  21. JBJ! Its only a 1 run game.
  22. Orioles have one of the best bullpens in the league, at least the back end. Brach and Britton both come in today with ERA's of 1.03 and 1.04. Givens and O'Day are no slouches either.
  23. I wasn't saying it lost the game or anything like that, but it was just an awful call. Bogaerts should have been on first for Ortiz and who knows what would've happened. Was just an annoying call. Offense probably would've f***ed it up anyway, they've had no problem wasting opportunities lately.
×
×
  • Create New...