Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Horrible base running mistake by Leon.
  2. Quintana is terrified of Sandy Leon and rightfully so.
  3. Hanley is seriously the ultimate rally killer right now..
  4. Everyone this inning has had a good AB.. Besides Chris Young's 1 pitch popup lol
  5. Offense decided to show up today. Thank God
  6. Jesus Christ Ortiz is slow
  7. This team is getting REALLY frustrating..
  8. I never once said or even implied the home plate ump decided the game. I said he sucked at his job, which he did. This was a game almost everyone here expected to lose, and it happened.
  9. I don't understand the point of these sarcastic dumb posts. I made a post saying the umpire has had a horrible inconsistent strike zone, that made no sense and had no logic. I watched the first half of the game on White Sox feed because NESN feed wouldn't work on my laptop and NESN feed for rest of game - White Sox announcers and Eck both talked about/mentioned the home plate ump and his inconsistency and how little sense it made and as a hitter "you have no idea what's a ball or strike anymore". The home plate ump was awful, did it make the Sox lose? No, but I don't understand the obsession with sticking up for a guy who was doing an awful job tonight, regardless of it helped one team or not.
  10. This team can't score runs now. Awesome.
  11. Offense needs to wake the f*** up. Top of the order due up, f***ing do something.
  12. I never said the umpire was being unfair, I just don't understand how he calls the same pitch in the same location a ball three times, then the 4th time he decides its a strike. This guy tonight has been awful. Has it impacted the game? who knows.
  13. Early in Lebron's career there was a lot of Melo/Lebron debates, I haven't heard that one in a while, but at one point it was a thing.
  14. So that pitch to Shaw has been called a ball all night, then he decides to call it a strike on that pitch to Shaw.. Okay then, f*** being consistent. and yes it, it should've been a strike, but the inconsistency drives me crazy.
  15. You know a guy sucks when he's given up 3 runs (2 home runs) in 4 innings and were thinking "this could be worse" lol.
  16. This ump has called three pitches in this inning alone that were literally right down the middle that he called a ball..
  17. Good AB by Mookie to get the run home. Sandy Leon has really been on fire since being called up.
  18. Nah, I said I WISH I worked tonight so I wouldn't have to watch this. lol
  19. Why is this f***ing ******* still on the team? f*** him.
  20. Pablo isn't a bad person, the hatred for him is mainly due to his performance and work ethic, or at least his eating habits. Lackey is actually a douche, I've heard from numerous people who've met him he is a douche, and just the way he acts he's always come off as one to me as well, similar to Papelbon. Lackey used to yell at his teammates after errors and not in a "good" way, but in a "you f***ing suck" way. Which I didn't like at all, you don't do stuff like that. I don't think Pablo/Lackey are really comparable as people. But what it comes down to for both guys is performance. If a guy isn't performing, especially while being paid a lot, they aren't going to be very well liked by that fanbase. Edit: This is a good article describing why he is a douche and why people disliked him. http://www.overthemonster.com/2013/11/4/5065214/john-lackey-red-sox-hero-a-revisionist-history
  21. Lackey badly underperformed his first two years, was injured his 3rd year and made a lot of money during that time to do absolutely nothing positive and was a huge douche as a person, which is why he was hated. I personally don't hate him, he helped the Sox win a world series and I was pissed when he was traded. However, I don't blame people who disliked him.
  22. I wish I worked tonight so I didn't have to watch Buchholz pitch. Dammit.
×
×
  • Create New...