Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Almost any guy who has ever won has had a solid supporting cast, most of the time playing with another all star (or multiple). There is very few instances I can think of where one guy with a bunch of average players won a championship. I guess Hakeem Olajuwon would be one? Kobe has never won when he hasn't had a hall of fame big man alongside him (Shaq and Gasol). Jordan played with two hall of famers, Duncan played with numerous great players including David Robinson, Tony Parker, Ginobili and most recently Kawhi Leonard, Wade played with Shaq, Lebron and Bosh, Every single Lakers and Celtics team had multiple hall of famers, and the list goes on and on.
  2. I wasn't saying that setting guys up for blocks is a bad thing, I was just saying that normally you can see Lebron setting a guy up and expect it to happen, at least on TV. On that Iguodala block, I didn't see that coming at all, and it was one of best blocks I've ever seen.
  3. What a pathetic loss. One of the worst of the year
  4. I don't think a "Ryan Lavarnway wannabe" is a thing...
  5. I don't get the Farrell blame though, how does a team have the bases loaded and no one out and not score with Dustin Pedroia up? This loss is on the players for absolutely pathetic execution.
  6. Honestly the only move I don't get is that random ass Ryan Lamarre guy being put in. Who is that and why would you put him in? He has little major league experience and literally no success and it's not like he's a top prospect or anything, so what in the hell was the point of having him up there? His AB was one of the worst I've ever seen a major league hitter have. He looked completely lost.
  7. Or just throw a pitch right down the middle to one of the best hitters in baseball, that's a great decision.
  8. I'd be very careful with Abreu.
  9. C'mon Kimbrel, 1 more out..
  10. I don't have a problem with pinch hitting for Shaw, but what was the point of bringing in that Lamarre guy? Who in the hell is that and why would THAT be a good situation to use him? Is Rusney really so bad that a guy who is 27 and went 2/26 last year in the MLB with the Reds is the better option?
  11. We've been begging to lose this game and it looks like it may finally happen..
  12. To make it even better, his start is against Chris Sale.
  13. Rutledge went on the DL, so I guess him?
  14. That was absolutely pathetic..
  15. Who the f*** is Ryan Lemmare?
  16. Come on Pedroia and Vazquez, all we needed was a fly ball..
  17. I don't like Young bunting here. He doesn't look comfortable and he's been hot..
  18. Gotta take advantage of this opportunity and win this here.
  19. Very good AB by Hanley, now lets get him home.
  20. Jesus Christ Hernandez makes nothing look routine... Great performance by Wright.
  21. Come on Wright, one more out
  22. How is that not an error on Hernandez? It was a routine play that he f***ed up, not sure how that's credited as a hit..
  23. Bad play by Hernandez, and even dumber challenge, he's clearly safe.
  24. After Hanley sort of misplayed that popup I had a bad feeling a homer was coming next pitch, luckily Abreu just missed that one.
×
×
  • Create New...