Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***ing awesome, you can't beat one of best teams in baseball when you 1. Waste huge scoring opportunities (Thanks Pedroia) 2. Making not only 1, but two f***ing errors, in the same damn inning..
  2. Why would they use a shift like that on a guy like Odor who is a GREAT bunter? That's his 7th bunt single, by far the most in baseball.
  3. That guy just struck out the side and made Betts-Pedroia-Bogaerts look bad..
  4. I've heard a rumor they are considering optioning Vazquez and using Hanigan/Leon.. Personally, I would just DFA Hanigan. He's 36, Leon is 27 and Hanigan has been brutal this year and is incredibly injury prone. I just don't see what Hanigan offers that Leon/Vazquez don't.
  5. Since he's gotten called up he's been my favorite player. I love everything about the way he plays the game and hope he is on the team for a long time. I very rarely buy player shirts but I ended up buying a custom player shirt for him as soon as he got called up, RedSox.com didn't even have a player shirt for him yet at the time lol.
  6. I would ride his hot bat while it lasts. He is a very good defensive catcher and is on fire at the plate. might as well get him as many AB's as possible, as I don't see the downside.
  7. Completely agree. Sometimes a team just needs a huge win/brawl, or something of that nature that just gets the team hyped up and feels like they can win again. Down 6-0, after your ace gets rocked and you come from behind against one of best teams in baseball and tie the game AND take the lead with 2 outs in the 9th? What a game!
  8. Farrell did a good job tonight, I was so glad he pinch hit the red hot Leon for Vazquez, it ended up being a huge difference.
  9. Sox bullpen 6.2 innings, 4 hits (all allowed by Barnes), 1 run (Barnes).
  10. Looked like vintage Koji there. What a f***ing comeback.
  11. WILD PITCH! What a f***ing comeback. I bet Rangers fans are furious.
  12. Is this home plate ump f***ing serious? Not that it matters because Xander is a f***ing stud, but still.
  13. MOOKIE. f***ING. BETTS Lets go!
  14. Why is Sandy Leon dominating so much
  15. At least. There is two guys in our rotation who most of their starts don't even give us a chance to win.
×
×
  • Create New...