Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Jerry Remy suffered an injury broadcasting?
  2. Price looks awful, even on that double play the ball was hit well. The offense needs to have a big night, luckily Nolasco sucks
  3. What the f*** is Price doing.. I go to take a s*** and were down 4-1
  4. My favorite Manny moment.
  5. Good job Papi. Tied game.
  6. In his defense, he should've been out of the inning relatively easy if not for that absurd wind that turned a popup into a triple.
  7. That wind.. holy f***
  8. I only saw the 9th inning, but what a s***** game.
  9. Are you f***ing kidding me
  10. Is Mookie's injury serious?
  11. The Twins are really good at baseball.
  12. I don't see the White Sox moving Sale without getting Moncada and/or Beinitendi.
  13. That was an absurdly fast innning
  14. I honestly forgot we even had Leon in the organization. I remember him being DFA last year and assumed he was gone lol.
  15. Awesome job by Barnes tonight
  16. I don't really understand what the obsession with Ramirez is. It seems like every time he's up he's either not used because he sucks or he comes in and has a horrible performance. Makes you wonder why he's even being called up all the time..
  17. I too would love Encarnacion, he is already a great hitter and would kill at Fenway. I hope Pablo doesn't keep the Sox from pursuing him.
  18. This Sandy Leon for MVP
  19. I think he's perfectly fine at 1B. I imagine Pablo will be to fat to field a position next year and be a DH/Backup Fat ass
  20. Hanley. f***ing. Ramirez.
  21. Great job by Barnes.
  22. I honestly haven't been paying too much attention around the league of late as I've been incredibly busy, so I don't have anyone specific in mind at the moment lol. I wanted Rodney before the Marlins snagged him.
  23. Great play by Hanley/Leon. Exactly what we needed
  24. Even if all those guys comeback, I still think we need to acquire another bullpen arm. Ziegler was a good get but we really need another guy. A lot of our bullpen guys are inconsistent or just suck in general.
×
×
  • Create New...