Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That might be the longest single with the bases loaded that scored only 1 run in MLB history. WTF
  2. Travis Shaw! Maybe he's starting to heat up a little bit.
  3. That's what I meant, use Espinoza in a package for a Sale type. Either way, we aren't getting a re-do on this trade so it doesn't matter I suppose lol.
  4. Pablo for MVP
  5. s***.. I hope Pedroia's injury isn't serious
  6. This is a 36 game stretch now for Leon and he is still going strong, this is odd and I don't know how to feel. Keep it up.
  7. Yeah I really enjoy listening to other teams announcers sometimes, its a nice mixup. I also like hearing what other teams are saying about our players and if they are educated or not. Dodgers and Angels guys were both solid.. Mariners guys blew. Sandy!!
  8. Or just re-do the trade, because I'm not really digging Pom.. and then we can use Espinoza for a better starter in off-season.
  9. Even this far after the fact? That's interesting... I wonder what Sox would do.
  10. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's always worked alone, he also mentioned he's retiring after the season during this telecast, which sucks, he's a very unique announcer and the last of his kind.
  11. What would actually happen if the MLB investigated and this was proven to be true?
  12. Haha yeah, this is definitely not something I'm used to but I like it, he's very insightful. Its odd to see one guy in the booth by himself.
  13. Hanigan blows, but Holaday isn't very good either. Low impact move either way.
  14. There is an unbelievable difference between Vin Scully and Mariners announcers. Its nice to have a tolerable announcer again.
  15. Kimbrel couldn't have gone another inning? He only threw 14 pitches and looked filthy.
  16. Kimbrel just made the Mariners look retarded. Can we please score so I can go to bed, I work a double tomorrow.
  17. We have 15 base runners and 2 runs. Awesome.
  18. Good job walking a guy to get to Cano by Abad, just who wed want at the plate.
  19. Another clutch opportunity for Mookie, hopefully he comes through again.
  20. Don't worry guys. Ryan Hanigan leads off the 9th.
×
×
  • Create New...