Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I can't handle another late inning loss.. Please win this game
  2. Can you walk a few s***** guys and give up a bomb late in the game? If so, welcome to the bullpen! You can be our new Tommy Layne.
  3. This has been one of the randomest game threads I've read in a while. Haha
  4. 6 innings, 2 runs, 4 hits, 6 walks, 6 k's. 105 pitches.
  5. I was drunk earlier this summer and ate taco bell and 7/11 at 3 am. I woke up at like 7 am with explosive diarrhea. Don't taco bell or 7/11 regardless of the day or time, its not worth it.
  6. This has the makings of another s***** game.
  7. I'm on game 4 of them and I hope the Sox don't visit Seattle again this year... Jesus Christ, I'm about to mute this game and listen to music or something.
  8. Did you hear them when the next guy bunted for the single? I was looking away from the TV and heard screaming and thought they had back to back jacks or something. I look up and see a bunt single. What the hell
  9. Hes a real stud. I've learned everything about his life during this telecast.
  10. Why is this guy screaming over a bunt single. Like I don't get this. I have to actually keep turning down my TV. Please calm down, Mariners Announcer.
  11. f***ing dammit Pomeranz, now I have to listen to Mariners announcer jack off for next 5 minutes.
  12. Brentz doing something!
  13. Hanigan has a .441 OPS. what the actual f*** lmao
  14. Just wait till there is a big moment, like a big strikeout, big home run, or something.. He was jacking off a few moments ago about how exciting and great it is to have Shawn O'Malley back and called him a great player.. the .234 hitter with 0 power and a .600 OPS., who bunted for a single..
  15. Everyone stop what your doing, Ryan Hanigan is hitting. this is must watch TV!
  16. I am so glad we don't play the Mariners tomorrow. I cannot deal with this announcer for another game.
  17. 5 pitches - 1 out and 2 hits. I guess the scouting report is to swing early on this guy
  18. I would be one thing if this was Young playing over Beninitendi, because Young absolutely mashes LHP, but Brentz sucks regardless of the pitcher..
  19. This dude pitching (Diaz) is absolutely filthy
  20. Yeah, Porcello was a move that I was wrong about. Wasn't a fan of him or the extension, but he's changed my mind and shut me up.
  21. That explains it then. I swore Storen was on Toronto earlier this year and didn't remember hearing anything about a trade.
  22. Cool, Baltimore and Toronto both won again today, looks like were gonna lose more ground. Porcello with another solid start at least.
×
×
  • Create New...