Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. He's facing a terrible offense that doesn't even have their best hitter in the lineup (Alonso). Everything has been hit hard and he's been gifted a few outs from Rajai Davis who seems intent to see how many times he can get thrown out on base paths.A's coming into today had one guy batting above .260 and it was Chad Pinder (whoever the hell he even is). His control has been shaky, little to no movement and he serves meatballs. Yeah, as of now, he's one of the worst I've ever seen.
  2. This guy is one of the worst pitchers I've ever seen in the MLB
  3. Jesus.. can this guy stop sucking
  4. Nice play by Marrero on the DP ball, then Moreland destroys one to tie the game.
  5. I don't know, I watched replays on NESN and A's telecast and both replays looked the same with nothing definitive. Ill gladly take it though, Velazquez is getting really lucky though, that is for sure. And I don't mind Marrero, previously we were getting bad defense and bad offense from 3B, at least now were getting good defense
  6. This guy is awful, almost every ball is being ripped.
  7. I really don't think it was definitive, I didn't see anything clear enough to say he was definitely out.
  8. Wow, I can't believe they overturned that. Velazquez gets lucky again.
  9. Holy s***, That umpire just got rocked by a foul ball. Hopefully that dude is alright
  10. Sale would've been pitching in regular rest right? Why waste a start on this dipshit when we don't have to?
  11. This guy has no control, throws his fastball in the 80s and has no movement, why on earth is this guy starting in MLB?
  12. What the f***, this guy is a piece of s***
  13. Holy s*** this guy really sucks.
  14. I don't see Quintana happening, mainly because I don't think we have the prospects, or at least can afford to decimate our farm system anymore at the moment.
  15. Woohoo, a hit with RISP!
  16. Mookie is the best base runner I've ever seen.
  17. Hell of a job by the bullpen tonight
  18. Don't f*** this up, Ben Taylor
  19. I feel like we'll be lucky to get through this inning. It'll be Abad's 2nd inning of work against top of cardinals order.
  20. Big break there. Yadi Molina drops pop up, then Rutledge singles on next pitch
  21. Robby Scott continues to dominate.
  22. And now he takes out Kelly, so he's using his 4th different reliever already in a tied game where we are going to need pinch hitters for pitchers as well. Not a fan of the way Farrell is using pen this game.
  23. Definitely. Porcello even during his bad starts will still battle and give innings,which is huge.
×
×
  • Create New...