Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/593958.jpg Eduardo Rodriguez (3-1, 3.10 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/451596.jpg Yovani Gallardo (2-4, 5.84 ERA) Lets keep this going
  2. Maybe its just me but I don't really care if JBJ struggles with the bat, what he brings defensively is just outstanding. There have actually been numerous articles about the bad luck he's been having offensively. He'll be fine and I still don't see a need to trade him. He's a good player.
  3. The MLB officially ruled that Mazara play as a HBP, is the MLB retarded?
  4. Im just thankful that didn't happen at a point where it could've made us lose the game, I would be beyond pissed. I saw it hit Mazara live, and so did Eck, how do none of the 4 umpires see that? Or at least know what they called on the field? The dumb ass home plate ump didn't know he called it strike three and a wild pitch? What a bunch of morons.
  5. Apparently according to TC, the umpires were just dumb and didn't know what happened, and the replay officials denied the review because the umpires were too stupid to know what they actually ruled the play as. Good job umps!
  6. At least the umpires being retarded let us see Kimbrel strike out 4 batters in an inning.
  7. Kimbrel has struck out three batters and only has two outs, thanks Umps!
  8. Plus the pitch before the dumb ass ump missed a call on a pitch right down the middle where Mazara should've been rung up anyway. This is embarrassing umpiring.
  9. This umpire is really being a dumb f***
  10. Devon Marrero just hit a bomb... How bad is that pitcher?
  11. NESN has been really bad lately. I really hate these random idiots they throw in the booth to waste our time, and DOB is incredibly annoying. I've often found myself listening to opposing team telecasts since I have Extra innings, as long as its not an unbearably bad announcers (Mariners, Yankees, White Sox, Orioles).
  12. I really like Robby Scott. Dude has been money.
  13. I believe they said it was "dining playbook". I'm not sure though, I honestly had never heard of the show.
  14. This team really has issues bunting.
  15. I think this may be Pomeranz last inning, hopefully he can finish it off. 6 innings, 2 runs is perfectly acceptable from him.
  16. Marrero is laughably bad the plate.
  17. Watching Eck and whoever these people are attempting to dab, was one of the most cringe-worthy things I've ever seen..
  18. Vazquez seems to have taken the Xander approach. He just seems to hit the ball where the fielders aren't. He uses the whole field and its nice to see.
  19. Can we see Pomeranz do this more often?
  20. Moreland is on fire right now
  21. Nice to see Xander using his speed more, and it creates a run early. Nice work Beni.
  22. I meant pitches, my bad.
  23. 16 pitches and 0 runs is a very successful inning for Pomeranz
  24. Looks like game should be starting shortly.
×
×
  • Create New...