Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I really don't see the need to get rid of Young. Our OF is good and he barely plays anyway, he wont make or break this team at all. Deven Marrero being our starting 3B is the much bigger issue.
  2. I'm glad our SS with an injured hand is pinch running and sliding head 1st into bases. Seems like a smart move.
  3. I seriously can't believe Marrero just did that. That was pathetic
  4. Why the f*** was Lin sent down for Marrero? Jesus Christ this dude is literally useless with the bat.
  5. Lets see if Marrero can even lay down a bunt. I don't trust him to do anything
  6. We really can't afford a black hole like Marrero in our lineup. Yay he plays defense.. He also has a OPS under .600
  7. It angers me that our starting pitching and bullpen continues to dominate but our offense can't score more than 3 runs a game. This is beyond frustrating.
  8. Yankees had to give up a pretty good prospect for Frazier/Robertson. If that was cost I'm glad we stayed away. There has to be a cheap option somewhere.. If not, please don't overpay. We do have Devers/Lin as backup if necessary
  9. Pedroia has done some absurd s*** tonight. Dude is such a beast
  10. Marrero is such trash
  11. How do you stare at a pitch almost right down the middle on a 3-2 count? Cmon Leon. Our 7-8-9 is so trash
  12. Another quality start that likely wont result in a win... wooo go offense
  13. That was predictable. Johnson has been playing with fire all night. You can't keep following behind good hitters. A lot of hard hit balls tonight.
  14. Johnson is giving up a ridiculous amount of base runners...
  15. Walking guys with a .500 OPS on 4 pitches is always a great idea.
  16. Johnson is getting hammered
  17. If Martinez was gotten for that cheap of a package, we better not be giving up anything more than mid level prospect for Frazier.
  18. I know Martinez might be a rental, but that price doesn't seem steep at all. If I knew that was the price I wish Sox would've jumped on that..
  19. I think it has more-so to do with the Orioles struggles than Machado's slump, but there is rumors swirling that Orioles could move Machado. They aren't even close to competing with their pitching staff and they seem terrified he's leaving in free agency in two years. I don't think they'd trade him in division, and I don't think Sox are a realistic option but it wouldn't shock me if they moved him and Britton.
  20. Trading Betts would be the single most retarded thing we could do. If we do that, I hope the whole entire front office is fired and I wouldn't even to be a fan anymore. And the idea of trading him for Trout, Correa or whoever is idiotic. Trout isn't moving and why would Astros even consider trading Correa (even with his injury)? These are pipedreams and the fact Betts being traded is even being discussed is a joke. He's a top 10 player in the league whose 24, those don't grow on trees.
  21. I don't think its going to get postponed. It sounds like its going to storm for a bit then be clear rest of night.
  22. Xander is really slumping
  23. I really hate Hembree. Every time we put him into any kind of high leverage situation he sucks. He gives up way too many base runners
×
×
  • Create New...