Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I'm thinking 96
  2. As long as he provides a decent OBP, plays his usual elite defense and flashes some pop, I don't really care about his average. He only hit .245 last year and was a 3 WAR player.
  3. 162-0 or bust.
  4. JBJ would have to have a ridiculously awful year at the plate for him to be benched. His defense alone will always allow for him to stay in lineups.
  5. The NCAA is horrible corrupt and absolutely sucks. That being said, March Madness is amazing, that Michigan game was absolutely absurd tonight.
  6. I live 30 minutes from UMBC campus and have dozens of friends who went there/go there. Atmosphere around here is crazy
  7. How about UMBC with one of the craziest upsets in sports history??
  8. I have a lot of offense, could potentially be looking to deal for some pitching.
  9. Moncada is still only 22. I wouldn't say that trade is absolute win yet. I love Sale, liked trade at the time, and still love it, but Moncada still has star potential.
  10. He tweeted out and said he'll be okay, thankfully. That was brutal looking
  11. Works for me, when you have time, please PM me where to send money and I'll get that sent ASAP Edit: I haven't used Yahoo before, anyone know how to change the time zone in the fantasy league? Its in pacific time for some reason lol.
  12. I'm normally very flexible, but this weekend is just a bad one with work and having to travel, if we could push draft back to about 6 or so Saturday, I could make that, but I don't want to make it so someone else wouldn't be able to make it. I could do anytime Monday-Thursday. Anytime after 10 PM Fridays. Anytime after 6 on Saturdays, and anytime on Sunday's besides this one coming up (the 11th, I am traveling and wont be able to do draft via phone, or whatever while driving).
  13. A lot of great players struggle in spring training, its really not a legitimate concern, Mookie will be fine. Anyone remember when Ortiz went 2-35 or something like that to start his spring in 2014?
  14. Is that draft date set in stone? I don't think there is anyway I could make that time.
  15. I'm not sure if Barfield has an actual shot at making an MLB impact, but he's been interesting to watch and man is he a large human being.
  16. Yeah, I'm not sure what Westbrook would really bring that Quintin Berry doesn't, aside from his name.
  17. Notre Dame seems to pretty often have multi-sports stars who could've gone pro in numerous sports. Golden Tate, Jeff Samardzija, Connaughton, Torii Hunter Jr., Tom Zbikowski, etc. Pretty impressive. As for the thread, I'd pick a guy like Connaughton, who could've gone pro in baseball but chose basketball. I'm not sure I can think of any others at the moment. All the names I'm thinking of are long retired, Charlie Ward, Danny Ainge, etc.
  18. So because a team is losing they get a random advantage for no reason in the 9th?
  19. He was definitely booed a few times, and there was definitely some over critical people all over Red Sox forums. I remember people actually suggested we cut Ortiz mid season.
  20. It’s suppsoedly front loaded contract with an ability for JD to opt out after two years
  21. 5 years /$110 million. I am perfectly fine with that. About damn time
  22. Wow, what? Dude was literally coming off a 3 WAR season and was an all star, and they're just getting rid of him? What the hell? Stupid franchises stay stupid.
×
×
  • Create New...