Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Is this ump f***ing serious? that ball is a foot outside
  2. Oh, I agree with that. I think today Cora used Kelly in the 7th as Mancini, Jones and Machado were due up.
  3. This guy just walked Leon and JBJ on 9 pitches... lol
  4. He threw 19 pitches in 7th, so I doubt he comes out for another inning.
  5. I agree, If I'm umps I don't let Machado get another AB.
  6. Mookie is one of the only guys I'm "paying whatever he wants". He's very, very special.
  7. Mookie leads MLB in BA, OBP, OPS, SLG%, Homers, runs, is 11th in RBI (not his fault), 5th in stolen bases, and playing gold glove defense. This guy is having one of the most absurd seasons I've ever seen.
  8. Its actually Big Dick Rick.
  9. f***, that was the best chance there.
  10. Alright, here we go. Bases loaded for the best player in baseball right now. Lets do this Mookie
  11. I liked Taz too, sucks he got overworked so much.
  12. I really like our chances if Mookie gets an AB this inning.
  13. Fantastic outing from Price tonight.
  14. I really want JBJ to just be decent at the plate, it makes the team so much better to have JBJ hitting and have the Beni/JBJ/Mookie outfield.
  15. Its really not a knock that Mookie is better at something than another player. Mookie is literally good at everything.
  16. I love JBJ, but I'm gonna need my starting CF hitting better than .100 ...
  17. That was a very nice catch by Jones
  18. Price has been absolutely filthy tonight.
  19. Possibly, but Mookie also is very good at literally everything. So that's not a knock.
  20. Kevin Gausman is really good. He only allowed 5 stolen bases, all uncontested, and 6 runs. Good game buddy.
  21. He's not a great base stealer, but he is a smart runner and definitely has above average speed. His stolen base percentage is very good, and scoring on that fly ball to RF that wasn't deep showed some speed.
  22. What is Gausman doing? I've never seen this ever.
  23. JBJ isn't quick? He's definitely got some speed.
  24. Jesus, Mookie is going to kill someone with how hard he hits the ball.
×
×
  • Create New...