Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Mitch Moreland stand up triple... You can put that very high on the list of things I didn't think I would see today.
  2. A few years ago I went to a combined 5 Red Sox games in Boston/Baltimore , and every single one was somehow started by Wade Miley.
  3. Kimbrel and Chapman have pretty much been even this year, and Kimbrel was better last year..
  4. I hate when on my off day Pomeranz pitches. I somehow always get to see him pitch and I hate it. He usually sucks, works slow, and his games last forever..
  5. Pedroia has a hell of an opportunity here to make an impact
  6. Sandy Leon has been on fire and actually is having a positive WAR season now. Vazquez has been horrendous, but one has to think he isn't THIS bad, and will eventually at least somewhat turn it around.
  7. I don't know why you guys continue engaging Dalas, he's a clear troll. He's also suggested that if JD Martinez listened to him he could be a .400 hitter, suggested we should move Craig Kimbrel to a starting pitcher and wants Farrell back.
  8. IT was a locker room cancer who wanted a ridiculous payday that the Cavs weren't going to pay and was awful on the court this season when he did play, and wasn't trying on defense. They've actually been better since they got rid of him.
  9. Which isn't saying much.. I'm literally not even sure who their 3rd best player is.. I guess 37 year old Kyle Korver?
  10. Did he actually say that? What the hell? Lol
  11. Lebron, without Love tonight due to a concussion just literally put Cleveland on his back to force a game 7. Man is he good.
  12. I didn't like Hanley's contract, but I liked him, I think he really did enjoy playing here, sucks to see him go. I completely understand why the move was made, and in terms of money it was the right move, but man it feels so weird to see a guy bat 3rd all season, then be DFA'd the next day. Crazy
  13. In this series, and in the playoffs as a whole, Love is shooting 39% from the field, with mediocre defense. He hasn't been very good. He had some great games against Toronto, but overall hasn't been good. Lebron is only guy who consistently shows up. Love/Korver have had either good or s*** games.. and rest of the team just sucks.
  14. I'll sacrifice the Yankees fans first
  15. Did anyone hear Tyronn Lue's reasoning for not playing Korver more last night? https://cavaliersnation.com/2018/05/23/tyronn-lues-absurd-reasoning-for-not-playing-kyle-korver-more-minutes-in-game-5/ Is this guy really this stupid?
  16. Either way, its a pretty cool story. Vegas winning as an expansion team, or DC finally getting over the hump and winning.
  17. DC might finally make a championship game, crazy.
  18. What the hell was that Rays catcher doing? Lol. Rays just giving the Sox free runs here.
  19. Good job Nunez, gets run home and Devers over.
  20. In other good news, Yankees are down 11-10 in Texas
  21. Xander needs a productive AB here. Worst case, he needs to get JD to 3rd here.
  22. Believe me, I am very chill when it comes to punishment, but he is causing good members who actually contribute to not view game threads and pissing a lot of people off. These threads are meant for reactionary posts, rapid opinions about the game and etc, I expect that and don't have an issue. SC30 was posting about players dick sizes and suggesting the coaching staff rape players to make them play better.. That stuff isn't needed. It might not bother you, but it clearly is bothering a lot of the community.
  23. Yes What are you even talking about? He is a member who posts stupid, vulgar s*** all over game threads and has been one of the people making these game threads unbearable.
  24. SC30 has been given a suspension, and he's been told it will be permanent if he doesn't clean his act up. I hope his stupidity and childish actions won't ruin game threads for people like you in the future. I apologize for not doing it sooner, I've been busy with work and haven't had the chance to read game threads as much lately.
  25. Vaz has been a massive disappointment this season. It isn't even just his awful offense, he's somehow regressed defensively and honestly it isn't just bad defense and offense, its multiple mental mistakes. He's making dumb mistakes defensively, on the bases and etc. It's just been an all around awful season for him so far.
×
×
  • Create New...