Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Rozer to me is 100% a trade piece. He's gonna want to start somewhere, and this situation reminds me a lot of the Reggie Jackson/Westbrook situation in OKC a few years ago. Jackson was talented but stuck behind a star point guard, Westbrook got hurt, Jackson filled in, and performed well, Thunder tried making Westbrook/Jackson play together and it just didn't work out. Rozier reminds me a lot of Jackson, I feel like he gets dealt in the off season.
  2. I highly doubt that, especially with Chris Paul's status completely up in the air.
  3. Not a knock on him. The Warriors are an historically good team, and Lebron's team is horrible. He won tonight with his 2nd best player being JEFF GREEN...
  4. And Lebron just decided to take over and end this game.. The legend of his greatness continues.
  5. This has been an absurdly ugly game, with a lot of people struggling, but man are Lebron and Tatum putting on a show.
  6. I can only imagine why no one comments on game threads lately, they're so delightful.
  7. Joe Kelly is on a roll right now.
  8. Huge game for Benintendi today
  9. Wright with a very good outing today.
  10. He's hit the ball hard the last two times up. Just bad luck. He looks good.
  11. This Braves team has a lot of young talent, they could be very good in a few years.
  12. Moreland just continues to destroy the ball.
  13. I've also always been a Markakis fan. He's had a very underrated career, partly due to mostly being on awful teams.
  14. I don't mind giving Pomeranz more starts, he's proven to be a good pitcher in the past, and as recently as last year, but the trigger needs to be quicker. We literally have 3 long reliever guys in Velazquez, Wright and Johnson.
  15. Oh I know, it was ridiculous. It didn't matter if it was in Boston or Baltimore (the only two places I really see games, although I plan on going to Philly this year for a game), I somehow always got the same idiot. There is a reason I really hate Wade Miley, even though he wasn't the worst pitcher we ever had, but he literally somehow sucked all 5 games I went too. I must've been his bad luck charm or something and was the reason his ERA was that high lol. Before Miley, I somehow got a lot of Dice-K starts, and man I hated those, they were some long games. The last few years its been pretty random.
  16. I have no idea how it happened, all the games were purchased really far in advance too, so I couldn't of made that happen if I tried.. I unfortunately remember most of the games because they really sucked.. They went 0-5 that year.. It was my worst experience ever viewing games in person.. http://www.espn.com/mlb/boxscore/_/id/350426101 http://www.espn.com/mlb/boxscore/_/id/350611101 http://www.espn.com/mlb/boxscore/_/id/350728102 http://www.espn.com/mlb/boxscore/_/id/350415102 http://www.espn.com/mlb/boxscore/_/id/350712102
  17. Yeah, I'm not continuing this. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about or are a horrible troll.
  18. Beni going to straight away center off a LHP is great to see.
  19. Thanks Pomeranz, awesome start today.
  20. Vazquez actually did something? This is weird.
  21. Two good AB's by Swihart. Good to see.
  22. I agree. It is near impossible to find a 0.2 WAR player for less than 25 million, and it was near impossible to replace that -0.2 WAR he provided last year.
  23. One of them he came into the game in a really s***** situation because Barnes and Hembree suck.. and Chapman also has a blown save in less chances, guess he's just okay too.
  24. Newcomb has only allowed a combined 4 hits all season vs LHH coming in. Beni has an infield single and Moreland ripped a triple. Very good signs for both those guys.
  25. And Kimbrel was great last year and has been great this year..
×
×
  • Create New...