Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good job by Hanley there, scored run and got the runner over, bonus that he also reached first.
  2. Not sure if this was sarcastic or not, but Benintendi is very fast runner, and Judge had to cut the ball off before it reached wall, I don't think any rightfielder is throwing Beni out there.
  3. At the same time he's also creating a lot of runs by getting on base at the top of the order.
  4. 2nd and 3rd no one out - need at least 2 runs here.
  5. Mookie is killing the ball
  6. Feels like there has been an absurd amount of grand slams this season.
  7. E-Rod doing his usual nibble nibble nibble, fall behind and walk guy approach. This should be fun.
  8. Lol, I feel like every night I sit down and watch a game and check the ticker, the Orioles are getting destroyed. They already allowed a grand slam and are down 4-0 in top of 1st.
  9. Celtics are definitely a very talented team, its a shame they suffered so many injuries this season, because they could've easily made the finals this year. I doubt they beat Golden State (I doubt anyone does, that team isn't even fair), but I could definitely of seen them beating the Cavs. Besides Lebron/Love, there really has been much production from that team in the playoffs, at least until recently. It took one of the most dominant performances in NBA playoffs history for Lebron to get by the Pacers in 7 games. However, without Kyrie, Hayward, and etc, I can't see them beating the Cavs, Lebron is on a mission and its almost like he wants to prove a point that he can carry any team around him to finals.
  10. This. It doesn't matter who was in the game there in CF, they weren't catching that ball with the way the coaching staff had them positioned.
  11. I've honestly for the most part been trying to avoid game threads, there is not a lot of reading material really in them. I refuse to block people, but I've come close with a few people.
  12. I mean, if we are comparing him to Mariano in the first place, that's probably a good thing. There is a lot of closers/relievers who struggle coming in with men on base.
  13. I was saying on paper they are more talented, with Irving and Hayward not apart of the equation, obviously with those two guys, Celtics are favorites in the East..
  14. The Sox lost with their best pitcher on the mound, he got beat, it sucks, but it is what it is, were 1 game back, the Yankees aren't going to keep up this pace, just as I warned the Sox wouldn't keep up their 17-2 pace. All of you guys saying you would've put Hembree in, or trusted Barnes to stay in are full of s***, we all know you would be calling for Cora's head if he left Barnes in, brought Hembree in, or left Smith in and they struggled.
  15. Based on what? I like him, but he's proven absolutely nothing at MLB level.
  16. Based on one game in May against the best team in baseball?
  17. I guarantee if he brought in Hembree this forum would've exploded for Cora's head calling him a retard. Hindsight is 20/20.
  18. And his replacement hit a homer, lol what more would you want from JBJ if he started over Moreland?
  19. You want JD Martinez or Xander Bogaerts to bunt?
  20. And that's my point, we need another late inning reliever, we can't have Hembree pitching in high leverage situations, he's proven he cant do it.
  21. He allows way too many base runners, batters hit .289 against him last year, are hitting around .280 this year. He isn't more than a middle innings guy.
  22. Whether it be Thornburg, or another guy, another bullpen guy is clearly needed. Hembree is bad.
  23. Hembree with a horrendous performance
  24. Mookie f***ing Betts!
×
×
  • Create New...