Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Nice base running by Devers there
  2. You are literally making my point for me. If he is easily replaceable, why would another team trade an all star level 2B for him? Also, not sure if you realize, but Reds already have an elite fielding CF whose inconsistent offensively in Billy Hamilton.
  3. The logic of "JBJ sucks, lets trade him for an all star on another team" really makes sense if you don't think about it. I think Pomeranz sucks, think we can trade him for Kershaw?
  4. Major League is amazing movie lol. It was made before I was even born and it still cracks me up.
  5. I wasn't saying he should start, I was pointing out how truly bad that lineup we fielded today was lol. Luckily JD is a beast and White Sox don't know how to play baseball.
  6. What the hell is up with some of these NESN camera angles this year?
  7. Nunez -0.8 WAR Vazquez -0.8 WAR Swihart -0.4 WAR Devers -0.2 WAR
  8. I want Blake to do good, but man he just looks horrible. That AB was just horrendous.
  9. Swihart continues to struggle
  10. Devers seems to have been a lot better defensively lately.
  11. Eduardo Nunez hitting cleanup? ummmm what
  12. SwiFart? really? Are we like 12?
  13. Sale was fantastic tonight.. The lineup... well.. thats another story.
  14. Is JD not available at all? Seems like PH for Devers or JBJ would've made sense, especially against a LHP
  15. Huge break there.. Cmon Devers, please get a run in here.
  16. This might be the worst lineup I've seen all season.
  17. Of course... Awesome.
  18. Alright Beni, big chance to get back into the game here.
  19. Vazquez has to be one of the least intimidating "designated hitters" ever.
  20. For all the people saying it was a stupid decision, I didn't see any of you complaining about the move before the game. Hindsight is 20/20
  21. It was a spot start, he isn't staying up.
  22. What a horrendous debut by Beeks.
  23. No, I don't think they do. As long as the team didn't wrongfully throw Hanley under the bus, saying he was a cancer, or something like that, which to my knowledge they didn't, I don't think a reason was needed. Hanley isn't dumb, I'm sure he understands the business side of this and knows what is going on.
  24. Have you ever read posts from Natick, SC30, or Dalas? They take pride in trolling their own teams fans.
  25. Great all around game. Pitching was fantastic, lots of positives offensively, and JD Martinez is one hell of a player.
×
×
  • Create New...