Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I swear JBJ cannot catch a break. This is getting unbelievable. two more lineouts tonight.
  2. I don't get how anyone can think Trout is overrated. He is going to go down as one of the greatest players of all time. He is is an absolute animal.
  3. He literally hit a 100 MPH lineout in his 1st AB.
  4. Whose really played like s*** besides Price and I guess Devers and JBJ? A lot of good AB's tonight, and Hembree got some big outs.
  5. Hey the jinx worked! Way to go Christian! Never doubted you!
  6. Good job by Devers to take the walk so we can get Vazquez automatic out, out of the way this inning so Mookie can hit with only 1 out and bases empty next inning after JBJ takes his automatic out.
  7. In other baseball news. Mark Reynolds is 5-5 with 2 homers and 10 RBI tonight for the Nationals.
  8. I think my favorite part is the "elephant whispering son of a bitch".
  9. Damn, JD just missed a homer there. That ball was rocked.
  10. Yeah AJ, no one knows who Jose Ramirez, one of the best players in baseball is, you are right.
  11. I always find baseball so interesting that certain guys will suck a majority of their career, then randomly break out, or be really good, suck a few seasons, then dominate. There is so much randomness always going on in this sport.
  12. Interesting 0-0 4 walk game for Beni.
  13. There is a lot of teams interested in him, and we don't have much to give up.
  14. 18 errors now for Devers. Hembree got out of it, but these errors need to stop. He has 7 more than the next closest guy at 3B.
  15. Big strikeout. One more out Price, come on.
  16. Jesus Christ, Price, what in the hell are you doing?
  17. Price doesn't look good tonight. Hopefully he can get through this inning, and we can get him out of the game.
  18. I saw an interview with him a few years ago where he explained it. IIRC his father was a fisherman in the Dominican Republic, and while fishing he would wear his hat with the tilt, in order to keep the sun out of his eyes. Fernando asked his father, and he explained why he did it, unfortunately, his father died from cancer only 6 days before his MLB debut. Rodney honors his father with the slight hat tilt. Edit: I googled it to fact check, and I was mostly right. You can read story here for more info, and there is also a link to an interview when he was with San Diego, briefly explaining it. 404 Not Found: /news/c-35810882/print | MLB.com WWW.MLB.COM
  19. I hated him as a player, so my opinion of him is probably biased but I think he sucks in the booth.
  20. Alright Xander, make them pay.
×
×
  • Create New...