Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Swihart is lucky there, you cant be stupid on the bases in that situation.
  2. Beni with the big hit!
  3. Bases loaded... Lets take the lead here, come on Beni
  4. Seems like it. I really don't remember any meaningful contributions he's made this year, if there have been any.
  5. I was kind of skeptical also, but Hanley being apart of a cocaine ring was not one of my guesses..What an absurd story, and this would be a ridiculous end to his Red Sox career.
  6. Swihart with a contribution! Come on Mookie!
  7. Red Sox have 14 hits, 9 runs and somehow, during all of this, Blake Swihart still has done nothing productive whatsoever.. I am losing any hope he ever becomes a legit MLB player.
  8. This is an absurd game. Anyone remember that absurd Guardians/Sox game last year where Vazquez hit that walk off three-run, 2 out homer? This reminds me of that one.
  9. This is so frustrating, this game is a game that could easily be won, but Cora made it so hard with some straight up stupidity early. Also, Moreland has three triples this season... lol
  10. He's a very good player and is a steal at 27. He's the guy I wanted the Wizards to get, but of course like usual, they do something stupid and take a project SF, when they already have huge money invested in Otto Porter, and have Oubre.
  11. This guy pitching is not very good.
  12. Its 7-0. I say rest him, don't really matter who they bring in. Johnson or Velazquez I guess due to score.
  13. Mookie has been hitting the ball hard this series, its nice to see him back.
  14. Yeah, I don't get it. I would take JBJ at his best over Hamilton at his best by far. I don't like it.
  15. I don't see the point of a JBJ/Hamilton swap. That literally solves nothing.
  16. Damn, Mookie with the opposite field shot
  17. Sandy Leon has been hitting the ball well lately, he's had a lot of clutch 2 out hits this year it seems like.
  18. JBJs bad luck at this point is truly remarkable. I don't think I've ever seen a guy actually hitting the ball so hard right at people.
  19. Can this guy screaming in the crowd SHUT THE f*** UP
  20. Not that it matters, because game is likely over now, but that is a ridiculous throw by JBJ, I thought runner would just jog home there
  21. "JBJ SUCKS! Lets trade him for another teams all star!".
  22. Yeah, I don't like it either. I like Scott, but he's really just a lefty specialist, and this is weird time to have him make his season debut.
×
×
  • Create New...