Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Could've been much worse... Thankfully Pujols has the speed of a rock.
  2. Was also hurt a lot. I didn't mind him overall, he was decent 4th OF. Also, come on Price.
  3. I don't think the Cubs are even entertaining offers for Baez. He's one of best young position players in the MLB.
  4. Looks like JBJ is getting hot.
  5. Mookie! What a start to the game.
  6. Well that was a very good very quick inning from Price.
  7. I like this idea as well, I'm interested.
  8. I personally have Kareem and Shaq over Duncan (I just think they were more dominant players in their primes), but I can see the argument for Duncan and he gets severely underrated as an all time great most the time in these "GOAT" discussions.
  9. I was only talking about his NBA career, not his college career. He's definitely in the top 10, but there is no way I even have him near the conversation as top 2 with Jordan/Lebron. There is more to the game than rings especially in the difference of eras. Obviously all these lists are just opinions. Also I wasn't trying to minimize the off the court ******** he had to deal with at the time, that wasn't my point about his era.
  10. I mean I don't disagree with some of the points, and don't really get caught up in the Jordan/Lebron debates, they're both great players, and are 1 and 2 all time for me, but I don't think the competition was better during Jordan's time. He made the playoffs one year going 30-52, and Lebron in the finals is playing one of the greatest dynasties of all time, a team that is so stacked that it has arguably the two greatest shooters of all time, a multi time scoring champ/MVP in Kevin Durant, arguably the best defensive player in the league Draymond, and this isn't even accounting for their incredibly stacked bench. Andre Iguodala is their 6th man and he is a multi time all star and won a finals MVP for this team. Plus this era has had the Lakers dynasty with Kobe, Duncan/Pop Spurs, big three Celtics, etc.
  11. Russell also played in an era where there was only what? 10 teams? Plus he was on a dynasty Celtics team that had 8 hall of famers. The league had weird s*** going on back then. There was a guy averaging 50 PPG and 25+ RPG in seasons... I don't even know how you can legit argue Russell over Lebron and Jordan. I know its different eras, but lets be real now.
  12. I've been watching a lot of his AB's lately and he's had just horrendous luck. He's been hitting the ball very hard, but every time he either gets robbed, or at its right at someone. I'm still confident in JBJ.
  13. Hanley was designated for assignment before any of this happened.
  14. Well damn, that was a bomb by Moreland
  15. Eduardo Nunez isn't just bad, he does so much stupid s*** on the field. Why the hell would he roll that ball towards 1B there? That was an error waiting to happen, luckily it didn't go in the dugout.
  16. Good situational hitting this inning by Leon and Betts.
  17. JBJ finally getting some hits to fall in. He's been hitting the ball hard all month.
  18. What the hell was Cruz doing there?
  19. I've only heard of him due to the fact they've put him in booth numerous times this season. He's absurdly annoying and I don't find him funny at all.
  20. Oh great, Lenny Clarke is here, I can mute the game now.
  21. By not having Xander and Mookie. We had legit three guys in the lineup who are a threat (JD, Moreland and Beni).
  22. Part time Mookie? If we had Cruz, I highly doubt we would've signed JD.
  23. Tampa actually has a really good record when they aren't playing Sox or Yankees. That weird bullpens strategy, along with Blake Snell developing into an ace has made Tampa very annoying to play against.
  24. I'm so tired of guys on this team not covering 1B right away. Its happened numerous times this year.
×
×
  • Create New...