Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. There is no way the Mets are getting a Sheffield level prospect for Wheeler.
  2. Officially postponed now. Why even start this game? The weather forecast was awful in Baltimore all night, and its not fair to the fans and players to do this, and none of the stats count now. Awesome.
  3. Its getting pretty late now, What happens if the game is postponed? None of this counts?
  4. Ripped it right f***ing at him. Damn.
  5. Now this game is really interesting... Come on Mookie
  6. I guess its a requirement that everyone with the name Nunez suck.
  7. Yup. Its one of the reasons I like him. We'll never have that complaint about Jackie.
  8. Alright Devers.. Now Swihart, please don't hit into a double play, at least give Mookie a chance.
  9. Good hustle JBJ, we're still alive.
  10. Joe Kelly's ERA is approaching 5 (4.79), he is really concerning right now. Our Pen was already weak/inconsistent, his struggles have made it even worse. Nice work by Velazquez tonight.
  11. Man is JD Martinez good. Somehow this game is still alive.
  12. What would Jacko gain from "lying" and saying Tate and Caroll are good prospects? Wouldn't he want his team to rape other teams in deals? I don't think it was bad haul for Orioles.
  13. I don't mind him starting the inning, but after he walked Caleb f***ing Joseph, he needed to be pulled.
  14. Joe Kelly is really bad right now
  15. Pomeranz has now allowed 32 runs in 41.2 innings. Chris Sale has allowed the same amount of runs in 135 innings.
  16. I'm hoping its someone in a trade, doesn't even have to be a great player, just someone better than Pomeranz and Beeks (shouldn't be too hard). a 4-5 type would be perfect get.
  17. Daisuke and Doubront were awesome to watch. I loved those 5 hour games. Pomeranz is in that class for sure.
  18. Now Cora pulls him, nice.
  19. At least this jack ass works absurdly slow and shows no sense of urgency. That's my favorite part about him.
  20. Now its pouring down rain. Awesome.
  21. This f***ing bum walked a guy hitting .220 then gave up a bomb to his buddy hitting .217. If this jack ass can't pitch event decent against Orioles, who the f*** can he do well against?
  22. By the way I don't think these pitches are intentional, I just think this guy has literally no command.
×
×
  • Create New...