Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. is it really help if its the right call?
  2. This umpiring crew is a helluva lot better than the Angel Hernandez crew, I've got to say, they've gotten a lot of these very close calls correct.
  3. Good AB Xander, insurance would be huge here as always.
  4. Just because Price is pitching tomorrow doesn't mean its an automatic L. Weirder s*** has happened. As long as JBJ comes up with a chance to give us the lead, we'll be fine
  5. I'm honestly hoping they don't pay Kimbrel. He's been great for us, but he hasn't been as lockdown this year, is getting older and I don't like paying relief pitchers that type of money in general.
  6. Just as we thought, the MVP's of this series have been JBJ/Braiser.
  7. Ryan Braiser with a fantastic inning to retire Bregman/Springer/Altuve and pretty easily too. Awesome stuff.
  8. Really E-Rod, lead off walk? Come on man. Bregman and Springer are coming up too.
  9. Was Ken Griffey Jr like.
  10. Damn, I thought Mookie might've gotten ahold of that one. There has been a ridiculous amount of near homers in this game.
  11. I wonder what all these dumb asses who wanted JBJ DFA/Released early in season are thinking?
  12. JACKIE f***ING BRADLEY! Lets GO!
  13. Okay Vazquez. Come on JBJ, tie it back up.
  14. There is very few athletes I dislike so much I actually wouldn’t want them on my team, especially if they’re good. Only two currently playing I can think of who I absolutely wouldn’t want are Vontaze Burfict and Draymond Green.
  15. Seriously, do you know how late I stayed up as a 10 year old during the 04 ALCS? It was cool my dad was encouraging me to stay up though. Red Sox first, school second!
  16. I hate Machado but he’s really f***ing good, and would rake at Fenway. I’d take the douche
  17. I am incredibly happy with this 8:40 start as I don’t get off until 8:30. MLB playoff schedule makers have been blessing me with scheduling these games around my work schedule.
  18. Honestly, who cares?
  19. I don’t think it’s “clear” either way, whatever it was ruled on field has to stand IMO. I saw multiple twitter accounts debating if it hit the wall, and I honestly can’t tell for certain. It’s one of those plays where I wasn’t even mad, even if it was determined it hit the wall because it is so damn hard to tell. I’m just glad it didn’t matter at all and we won in end.
  20. They could potentially get those good hitters like Machado, then use their loaded farm system and/or young current MLB players (Andujar for example) to get pitching. They have a lot of assets, the less star hitters they get, the better lol.
  21. I am just really happy for JBJ, people continuously bitch about him nonstop, both on this site and in the Boston Media, and he has had the two biggest hits of this series so far. Now if only my boy David Price could pitch a dominant playoff game...
  22. He was really good today. I'm not a big Joe West fan, but he deserves props for a very well umpired game today. He was very consistent.
  23. Jesus Christ. We have a 6 run lead. Throw strikes
×
×
  • Create New...