Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Mookie. f***ing. Betts
  2. I do not like this move of Kimbrel starting 8th
  3. 3 run lead and we need 6 outs. Come on Barnes and Kimbrel
  4. Seems like almost every time Mookie gets on base, he scores.
  5. I'm surprised they're even pitching to JD with 1st open.
  6. Same thing as a steal, works for me.
  7. Seems like Mookie has been making pretty solid contact this series with not much to show for it.
  8. Holy s***, I just realized its after midnight, I've been so focused on this game I completely lost track of time lol.
  9. Nasty! Lets f***ing go Matt Barnes!
  10. Barnes always worries me in these situations
  11. Great play by Mookie to stop the run from scoring..
  12. Correa has been killing Sox pitching tonight
  13. Good work Brasier. 1 more.
  14. Pearce is a f***ing gamer, I love this dude. Glad he's okay.
  15. I really dislike Gurriel
  16. I'd much rather have A-Rod tbh
  17. Braiser coming back out. This would be huge if he could give us another inning
  18. Dammit, I definitely wanted more there... But alright, 2 run lead, need 9 outs.
  19. Good f***ing eye Holt.
  20. Come on Holt. 3-1 count, make it count.
  21. Literally almost everything is looked at, especially in the playoffs. Teams have gotten really good at challenging that 2B "in the neighborhood" type plays.
  22. I think he would literally blow Correa and Springer if he could.
  23. I mean it would've been challenged and Sox would've clearly won that challenge. That type of play has been challenged and reversed dozens of times this season.
×
×
  • Create New...