Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The stars of the team coming up big thus far. Hits by Mookie, Beni and JD.
  2. Yeah, the way Mookie was running, it didn't look like a straight steal at all. Wasn't the best jump and he was looking at Beni the whole time.
  3. Am I missing something? Beni looks clearly safe to me.
  4. Lets f***ing go Benintendi!!
  5. I think there was a server issue with Vbullentin (Host for TalkSox).
  6. A little more pitches than I would've liked, but overall, solid first inning for Sale.
  7. You can take a seat as well, Turner
  8. You can take a seat as well, Turner
  9. Nice start Sale. Sit down Dozier
  10. Yup, I was beginning to wonder if there would even be a game thread tonight with all the server issues, that was brutal.
  11. The ring argument is always dumb, especially when comparing different eras.
  12. Red Sox are considering Mookie Betts at second base for the NL games in the World Series. A lot of factors to consider, Alex Cora said. They’ll take a look at matchups. One way or another, JD Martinez will play.
  13. I don't think I was ever less interested in a baseball season than during the Bobby Valentine year.
  14. I think people thought that Manny genuinely didn't care or try, but the amount of time he actually put into hitting was ridiculous. This guy was a special talent. I actually liked the way he enjoyed the game, sure his fielding was bad, and his base running was questionable, but man at the plate was this guy something to watch.
  15. I agree. I am fully in support of DH in both leagues.
  16. Growing up he was my favorite player, its sucks the way his career in both Boston and in the MLB ended, but I still like the guy. I still think he is best RHH I have ever seen.
  17. He's gotten the job done, but man, he's lived about as close to the edge as you possibly can. I thought in three different games, one of those fly balls was leaving the yard.
  18. I like Sox chances vs either team, I think Dodgers and Brewers are pretty evenly matched.
  19. Id rather face the Brewers, just due to the fact I like the Brewers more and it would hurt way less if we lost to them. I dislike the Dodgers, especially Machado
  20. JD Martinez just had an awesome drunk interview on ESPN talking to Scott Van Pelt lmao
  21. I wish we would've DFA'd him, or even released him as some people wanted, he definitely wasn't important in the ALCS at all!
×
×
  • Create New...