Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Are you f***ing kidding me Kimbrel. You cannot be f***ing serious
  2. 3-2 count, tying run on 1st... Here we go
  3. you HAVE to get Kemp here, we can't let Bregman get up
  4. Why is Price warming up, if you aren't gonna use him here?
  5. What the f*** is Kimbrel doing
  6. Are you f***ing serious Kimbrel
  7. You can't f***ing walk someone up by 2.
  8. Nice play by Kinsler. 2 more outs
  9. I'm glad I'm off tomorrow
  10. Wow, hell of a catch by Reddick
  11. I think that one guy for the Rays has too, I forgot his name but he gets by a pitch like every other game.
  12. Huge AB here for the MVP
  13. It would be great if Leon of all people got a hit here.
  14. A run, or 10 would be awesome here.
  15. Id assume it literally has to be E-Rod.
  16. Lets go, 3 more outs
  17. I guess the good news, is that if Kimbrel can get Marwin out, we make it through their best players this inning and would have lead. But again, he needs to get Gonzalez out.
  18. 4 more f***ing outs. Dont let f***ing Springer score here.
  19. Now Price is warming up lol
  20. This might work - it might, but man I just hate this move with a passion. Barnes looked great, why not use him to start inning?
  21. Hitting a man with George f***ing Springer, the playoff God coming up.
  22. f***ing dammit Kimbrel
×
×
  • Create New...