Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. So basically Kimbrel needs 4 outs and we HAVE to score next inning
  2. Who do we have left in Pen?
  3. Yeah and he pitched the day before.. 1 day off lol
  4. Wow David Price on one day rest out of pen..
  5. Honestly my hatred for Orioles was mainly Machado and Buck... plus they suck bad it’s hard to hate such an irrelevant team lol.. jays are mainly just because they have annoying fans..
  6. I hate the Yankees the most by far, then pretty much all the AL east teams... then every other team is year by year basis, depending who is on what team. I dislike certain players more than I do full teams.
  7. This game could really use some Tim Mccarver
  8. Meh. I like Kershaw, Bellinger, Turner, Kemp and Puig. Only guy I really dislike is Machado.
  9. I’m not saying Puig is the best player or anything, I just like the guy lol.
  10. Yeah I don’t necessarily want him in Boston or anything but I do like him. He has fun and is an exciting player. I know a lot of people on this site hate the Dodgers but I am actually a pretty big fan of a lot of their guys.
  11. I enjoy when Machado strikes out
  12. Puig is in his own world. I do like though, he’s a character
  13. There has been almost no easy outs in this game for either side
  14. Please tell me Pom isn’t coming in
  15. Why the hell is Pomeranz warming up
  16. We weren’t signing Machado anyway
  17. Machado is such a dumb ass
  18. He's actually really good. He has some filthy stuff.
  19. This has been an awful performance by the offense. Two hits and they were an infield single by JBJ and a bloop by Vazquez..
×
×
  • Create New...