Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Jesus Christ Devers
  2. I can’t believe Benintendi is still in the game. What an AB
  3. He’s even misplayed a few in RF this season
  4. Is there something wrong with Mookie? His defense has been oddly not good so far this season.
  5. I know it’s early. But I don’t understand how you can’t be concerned at this point. This is ugly, awful baseball.
  6. I’m also a bit confused why you’d concede a run for an out when down 4. That made no sense
  7. I don’t even know what the f*** they’re doing in the field anymore
  8. What a performance for Colton Brewer
  9. The pitching has been awful today. Orioles should have 10 runs
  10. I can’t believe he only gave up 1 run Also, I can’t believe CHRIS DAVIS is the guy killing us
  11. Heath hembree is really good
  12. I have no idea how Porcello has only allowed 2 runs
  13. Christian Vazquez and Chris Davis! The big time hitters came to play!
  14. Cashner threw two pitches in literally exact same spot. One was ball, one was strike. Nice
  15. Also this umpire is really bad. He’s calling pitches right down middle balls for both sides
  16. Sox should score off Cashner. He sucks
  17. Well I also had like a ridiculous amount of alcohol, so it was a combo of the amount, and mixing different ones lol.
  18. Porcello needed that
  19. I can’t stress the mixing alcohol one enough. Worst night of my life was day before thanksgiving 2017 lol
  20. Jesus he looks awful
  21. I didn't and still don't understand the point of switching Mookie and Beni in batting order.
  22. I'm sure Mookie intentionally wanted to start off the season like this. It was a goal of his.
×
×
  • Create New...