Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Great AB Pearce. I hope JBJ comes through but I’m doubtful
  2. Pearce looks awful at the dish
  3. Devers is an idiot on the base paths
  4. I don't have a problem with any of the BDC posters. We're all Red Sox fans, whatever "bad blood" there was should've ended years ago. a lot of the BDC guys have stuck around and are very active and solid contributors and are "TalkSox Posters" in my eyes. Even the Yankees fans on here are pretty tame and most the time are making solid contributions. We can all disagree with each other, its a message board and it would be boring if we all agreed on the same things. The personal attacks though need to stop, there is no reason for it. If you have a problem with someone, feel free to put them on ignore. If they are being excessively stupid/annoying like Natick or BillyWilliams, they'll be taken care of.
  5. This may be the worst idea ever posted, and someone said the Red Sox should sign Usain Bolt as a pinch runner for the playoffs.
  6. at least Kennedy can play. Why would anyone want Pedroia? He has negative trade value
  7. Rough. I feel bad for him. Hopefully he fully recovers and can eventually play in MLB.
  8. I was off today and looking forward to watching. Instead ill be bored while two games get played during my shift tomorrow. Cool.
  9. Eovaldi would be an incredibly expensive bullpen piece.
  10. Welcome aboard. Very cool to see people from all over the world joining lately.
  11. Always cool to hear from people in other countries who follow the Sox. Welcome aboard Michel!
  12. Welcome to the Site, Barry!
  13. Welcome aboard.
  14. The hatred you have for a backup catcher is absurd.
  15. Come on Barnes, really? Back to back games?
  16. Yankees just blew a 5-0 lead to the Royals and now trail 6-5 in 8th
  17. Big double play. He needed that
  18. Without a doubt. As a Vaz hater I am very happy with his play this week. I hope he keeps it up. If he can just be average on offense and defense that would be fantastic.
  19. Releasing JBJ is stupid. Selling low on him is stupid. I don't get why this thread gets started and debated every single April. This dude is one of the most irrationally hated on guys on the team. He's been bad this year, I get that. But he always starts slow and since 2015 he has managed to be a 2+ WAR player every season. Who we going to replace him with? JD in the outfield and Pearce DH full time? Is that REALLY a better option?
  20. This is pretty irrelevant information. Teams rosters change A LOT from year to year. Would you judge this years Red Sox team by looking at the 2014 and 2015 seasons? The Rays are a damn good team. They won't keep us this pace, but they're good.
  21. I think they're doing it on purpose to make some kind of point to management.
×
×
  • Create New...