Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Pretty lame of ESPN when announcing he died to include a note about the error he made in the world series. They couldn't of mentioned that he was an all star, batting champ, good guy and great player? Rest in Peace Bill.
  2. I mean the Guardians let Brantley walk. So I think they've proven they don't always make the best decisions.
  3. Yeah, you are right, Oliver Perez is a great pitcher. He definitely didn't have a fluke season, those NEVER HAPPEN. Perez is a model of greatness and consistency. Guardians are lucky to have him.
  4. Trey Mancini is a stud. Jonthan Villar is a nice player. John Means has looked pretty good. Besides that, yeah, not much lol.
  5. Fernando Rodney, RHP, Athletics (born 3/18/77) Albert Pujols, DH/1B, Angels (1/16/80) Rich Hill, LHP, Dodgers (3/11/80)* Erik Kratz, C, Giants (6/15/80) Nelson Cruz, DH/OF, Twins (7/1/80) CC Sabathia, LHP, Yankees (7/21/80)* Pat Neshek, RHP, Phillies (9/4/80) Curtis Granderson, OF, Marlins (3/16/81) Ben Zobrist, 2B/OF, Cubs (5/26/81) Oliver Perez, LHP, Guardians (8/15/81) Oldest players in baseball according to MLBTR. I honestly didn’t know Granderson was on Marlins lol
  6. For example, 23/25 players on the Orioles roster
  7. Red Sox have 9 runs. Beni and JD have combined to go 0-6 with a walk.
  8. SANDY f***ING LEON! MVP MVP MVP! Let’s go
  9. Normal Jackie is an above average player - good player. What you’ve seen this season isn’t the norm.
  10. Wait this is Oliver Perez? Like pitched for a pirates 15 years ago Oliver Perez? How the hell is he still in league?
  11. JBJ is finally turning it around. This is why you be patient
  12. I can’t believe they left Rodriguez in this long
  13. Brock Holt with a great defensive play as well. Good work D
  14. The good news is the game is tied. Bad news is they missed HUGE opportunity to blow this game open
  15. If he doesn’t come to Boston, I just hope he stays out of AL east lol
  16. He just brings such positively to the game. You can tell he really does have fun on the field. I really don’t think the MLB does a good enough job of advertising some of the stars of the game.
  17. We don’t need a SS, but man I love watching Lindor, he’d be awesome in Boston
  18. I don’t recall last time I saw this many bunts
  19. Yeah it happened yesterday and caused a balk, and I believe JBJ did it against Toronto.
×
×
  • Create New...