Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I'm fine with walks, the guys behind Mookie, when he's walking, need to start making these pitchers pay.
  2. Appreciate the kind words. Having people to talk to about the Sox, especially when they're struggling makes the season a lot easier to deal with this.
  3. I didn’t get off work till 9:20. Was there a rain delay or something?
  4. Mookie seems to be taking a ton of walks lately
  5. I don’t understand why Nunez, one of our worst all around players, gets so many PH opportunities
  6. Trading him in the off season is a different debate and I can respect that opinion, especially with him due for an extension soon and his value being hard to judge. My post was targeting the people who legit wanted to DFA/release him last month.
  7. f***ing dammit. Did we really need to use Nunez as a “pinch hitter”
  8. He’s been bad lately, and that AB was awful, but he does have a homer tonight and I’d rather have him out there than Nunez lol
  9. No matter what you think of JBJ, releasing him at any point this season, unless he did something unspeakable like rape, murder, etc, would’ve been so beyond stupid it couldn’t be put into words. Red Sox don’t have a better outfield option on roster and he’s a streaky hitter who every year does this
  10. It’s a shame the Red Sox didn’t release JBJ like some talksox posters said!
  11. Cruz came back, but now I have Corey Seager and Yoan moncada likely hitting DL as well. This is absurd lol
  12. I’m not saying he should be fired but let’s just say I wouldn’t call his management job this year good
  13. ProFootballDoc on twitter is speculating Durant tore his achilies. Awful.
  14. How the f*** is Chris Sale 2-7? f***ing pathetic effort by the bullpen and offense again. This is at least the 5th awful late inning loss off the top of my head.
  15. Well KDs return was short lived. He’s injured again
  16. I was honestly shocked to see the Rangers record. I thought they were awful
  17. I blame Xander for that play. How does Travis get an error there?
  18. What the hell was Santana doing? You don’t run on f***ing Sandy Leon
×
×
  • Create New...