Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f*** off Velazquez
  2. Not many choices left..
  3. Mookie. f***ing. Betts
  4. A lot of warning track fly outs tonight
  5. Red Sox Writers on twitter said that it was all Cora, no injury or illness.
  6. Does it really matter? They all suck
  7. What’s crazy is that isn’t even JBJs best catch of the season
  8. Vaz does this a lot though. It’s really inexcusable to get picked off there
  9. Wow, what a dumb play by Garver. I don’t get how people keep getting picked off 3rd base
  10. I’m assuming price is injured. His pitch count was only 73
  11. I agree with this. Almond Milk >>>
  12. What’s crazy is I began posting here when I was 14. I’m now 25.
  13. It’s 2019, you never really know anymore (just kidding, Kimmi lol).
  14. I’m not a dad either, Thunder, don’t worry, you’re not alone.
  15. I was gonna ask, who is she? She should get more air time
  16. NBA also has half the roster, 1 player makes a significant difference for each team. For example, worst team in league adding Lebron makes them playoff contender. Mike Trout is best player in league and his team always sucks
  17. Wizards are so stupid they’ll probably do this.
  18. I don’t watch the all star game ever, but I do like our players getting the honor of being selected.
  19. Oh good Brasier is warming up
  20. Colton f***ing Brewer is pitching with a 1 run lead in the 8th against the team with the best record in AL
×
×
  • Create New...