Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good s*** Beni. Blow these Bums out
  2. Even with Mookie "struggling" at least he is on base all the time due to how many walks he takes.
  3. Its good to see Chavis getting hot again after a slump
  4. I'm so glad the Sox stuck with JBJ, he's been huge in this team turning it around.
  5. I think it had more to do with blocking a deal to Houston, Tampa or even Boston. All three teams were reportedly interested, Yankees had a spare part and figured they'd stack up lineup and block all their competition from getting a really good player.
  6. Another good inning by Johnson. He knows his parks dimensions and knew it would take 400 feet to get it out to straight away center, had Galvis hit it 395. You can't teach this kind of pitching.
  7. Brock Holt has been playing really good since returning off the IL, he's been a big boost. I always feel like Holt playing well and the Red Sox playing well usually go together.
  8. I also don't really see where he'd fit in. Beni-JBJ-Mookie with JD at DH is already solid. Unless Sox would deal Beni in this type of deal, which Id be completely against. Things to keep in mind with Renfroe - His fielding is bad, he is essentially a one trick pony - power. He doesn't get on base or hit for average. Career .299 OBP is concerning. I think he's good, but will demand more than he should. Overall, I don't think Sox are a match for him, he's not the guy I'd want to overpay for.
  9. He wont be cheap. He's elite power bat, only 27 and I believe has 3 more years of control.
  10. Brian Johnson with some excellent pitching to make the Jays hit some line drives right at people.
  11. Where the hell did this power from Vaz come from? He may just f*** around and make an all star team.
  12. They were 20-14 and the 4th seed before he suffered an injury, rushed back, and was playing through a lot of pain before being shut down, they would've made playoffs and been a top 6 seed if he didn't get injured. Regardless, he was still added to a s*** team and made them a playoff contender instantly, which was my point on how much impact one guy in NBA can make.
  13. I think they're a good team, but not as good as their record says, and they don't scare me AT ALL in the playoffs.
  14. They were before Lebron suffered a serious injury
  15. Yeah like I said, I’m not mad at that not being called. It was just odd that so many people, announcers, writers, etc didn’t know the rule. It didn’t cost the Sox the game.
  16. He definitely had part of his foot outside the box, which is why Twins announcer thought he might be ruled out.
  17. I’m not sure a majority of the people watching knew the rule. I see numerous writers saying he should’ve been out, Twins broadcast thought he was going to be out, etc. apparently you need full foot out of the box. Like I said, I doubt it matters anyway, Brian johnson was intent on losing.
  18. Rosario was out of the box. The Twins broadcast showed it and the one announcer said something like “Twins catch a break there”. It’s probably moot though. I doubt Brian Johnson was going to win that game anyway. He would’ve needed to get out of that inning and pitch at least 1 more.
  19. This is probably at least the 5th different game just off the top of my head that Sox should’ve won, and lost due mental mistakes, blowing game late, situational hitting, questionable managing or all of the above. It’s frustrating
  20. Didn't he throw 1.2 innings last start? AND he only had 73 pitches? What in the hell does that mean.
  21. Do we even have a traditional closer? Most of the opportunities have gone to Barnes and Brasier and they haven't great in their chances. Both have blown at least 3 games a piece late.
  22. Unfortunately Josh Smith was sent back down to the minors for Hector Velazquez. Real shame, I wanted to watch Josh Smith and Brian Johnson pitch in same game!
  23. I believe some of the blown saves were in the same game (two tonight), but yeah, the point still stands. The Pen has been bad in pressure situations late in games.
  24. I think a lot of us were fine with not paying Kimbrel, I still am fine... However, I didn't think Kimbrel would walk and his replacements would be guys like Colton Brewer, Josh Taylor, and Josh Smith level players..
  25. The Red Sox have 16 saves and 14 blown saves. That is bad.
×
×
  • Create New...