Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That was my thinking too. Dalbec at least had a chance of getting lucky and tying the game. Marwin is a basically a guaranteed out.
  2. He is awful. I literally contemplate not even watching when he pitched. He sucks, works slow, doesn’t throw strikes. I don’t get how he’s still making starts in august
  3. Opponents are hitting .163 against him. He’s done his job most the season. He had a bad game. s*** happens. It was a group effort to blow the game.
  4. What is the point of using Gonzalez as a pinch hitter here? He sucks and Dalbec is having good day
  5. Barnes does not suck. He had a horrible performance today, but he’s been solid all season. Richards is dog s*** who needs to be DFA
  6. I know he didn’t directly blow the game or anything, but Garrett Richards really f***ing sucks.
  7. Helluva performance by Giannis in the finals
  8. I’m definitely not mad about the pick.
  9. Ohtani is insane. The fact the Angels have him and trout and still suck is insane
  10. LETS GO. Good s*** Barnes
  11. I swearing being hammered makes the games even more stressful
  12. If only we had a true lockdown closer like Aroldis chapman
  13. One more out. Come on Barnes
  14. Come on Matt Barnes, I’ve already been day drinking, don’t make me blackout tonight with a s***** performance
  15. Dalbec has also been pretty s***
  16. I can’t tell if Pivetta is good or not. He’s a real roller coaster
  17. Garrett Richards is not very good, to put it lightly
  18. It’s only been two innings and he’s pretty good pitcher. He pitched 8 shutout innings last start
  19. I miss Don Orsillo calling every Sox game
  20. This team has really exceeded my expectations. I expected the team to score runs and thought the offense would be elite, but I was really worried about the pitching staff. The Ottavino/Whitlock trade was highway robbery and it makes it even sweeter we stole them from the Yankees and the bullpen as a whole has been shockingly good. This team is truly enjoyable to watch this season and I actually look forward to their games. Last season it felt like turning on a Sox game was cruel and unusual punishment.
  21. Hell of a performance by Chapman tonight.
  22. I agree. I prefer ESPN by a wide margin
  23. Arroyo is one hell of a clutch hitter
  24. My biggest worry coming into the season was pitching. I was pleasantly surprised how the starters began the season, but it’s becoming clear a lot of these guys were pitching over their heads.
×
×
  • Create New...