Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

drewski6

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by drewski6

  1. He should have refused to change positions hahahah
  2. I love me some defensive versatility. More than most. But it seems like when those guys move around ,their war gets juiced. Zobrist was really good, but his WAR tells me had had HOF years, feels a bit exaggerated. Cedanne, Im sorry, hard to believe hes been as good as his WAR considering the games he spent at 2b. There is value in guys you can move around the diamond for sure. I wonder what Brockstar's was. Note: if it was 8+ in any year, I take it all back. Cuz who doesnt love Brock. And his cute kid with the coke bottle glasses that he carried around during 2018 WS celebrations. Brock bragging about how his 3 yr old crushes it with the playschool bat was nothing short of warm and fuzzy. I dont get why people dont like when the kids get involved. Like Steph Currys daughter. I have no beef w that. David Prices kid was cute too, which is surprising if you look at David (not if you look at his wife Tiffany, which also stuck out to me during 2018 celebrations). Ive strayed pretty far from the original point i was trying to make
  3. Was ben zobrist really as good as his WAR?
  4. but does it tell the right story about the picture?
  5. Im still thinking Duran is going to turn into playoff monster. Something about his crazy eyes and intensity. Also, Story is a pro;s pro. Without researching, I would bet money that Story shows up at the park every day at the exact same time. Dude prob doesnt drink night before games. Like a true pro. And Anthony may even come back for the playoffs. Right now, we need no new injuries and Bregman to snap out of his funk. And Bello to keep rolling. Im not overly concerned about Crochet. I say skip his next start. And I know we dont have ample depth to do that, but I think we gotta. Needs some recovery.
  6. I have youk, pap, pedroia, and betts lol. So need a new shirtzee
  7. But their shirtzee selection was poor.
  8. I went to dicks sporting goods to buy red sox gear and bought peloton shoes instead.
  9. These are some deep cuts, man
  10. Yes, the Braves make me dismiss any whining about injury. A 21 yr old mid-season call-up, granted hes not only that but still, shouldnt have been relying Mayer was not looking like he was good enough to be on the playoff roster Houck had fallen apart last year Casas was awful and may be less athletic than I am. Getting hurt stepping on a bag is no surprise A bunch of depth pitchers Meanwhile the braves lose their best hitter and best hitter last year. Yankees lose their best pitcher. We have injuries, sure. But i dont accept them as an excuse. And I dont mean that injuries should never be used as an excuse or some kind of platitude like "every team has them" I mean, ours specifically, are not bad relative to what other teams have had over last 3 years (Dodgers, Yankees, Braves).
  11. And still winces when he runs
  12. We can get hot if we make the playoffs and smart money is that we make it. Feels like the season is starting to slip away but has not slipped away.
  13. shouldnt hvae been counting on a 21 yr old rookie anyways. Now half our lienup is noodle bats. I blame breslow. We never got a real answer why no trade deadline bats, just nonsense. Im discouraged. Need Bregman to get hot. Maybe him, Duran, and Story can be a 3 man show.
  14. I would be, they gave away Hicks, Tibbs and Harrison for their best hitter. This doesnt mean Im mad at the trade or that it hasnt increased our playoff chances due to the intangibles factor (all 26 pulling in the same direction) But I reject that Devers is overpaid. But this has nothing to do with my lack of support for Breslow. I think Breslow is a bad communicator, and to Hicks/Hugh point earlier....I dont think you can be a bad communicator to the media. I think you can be a bad communicator and he is and I think that it has me mixed/crossed on his tenure. Its possible his lousy communication is why he couldnt get more done at the deadline.
  15. Id like it more if Cora was Breslows boss.
  16. I never agreed with letting Schwarber go in the first place.
  17. My team goes Elly Vlad Rooker Jazz Corbin Carroll Roman Empire McClain Catcher platoon PCA Rotation: Crochet, Hunter Greene, Andre Abbott, Lodolo, Chase Petty BP: Alvarado, Strahm, Mason Miller, Felix Bautista We started as the Reds.
  18. Weve strayed pretty far from a conversation about chapman lol. Love that extension btw. Think he might have left a guaranteed year on the table.
  19. Retain Gio, Bregman, get Alonso while flipping Mayer/Clarke and maybe 1-2 lower propsects for Ryan asking too much? Genuine question Im trying to build a WS team, not a playoff team.
×
×
  • Create New...