Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Oscars

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Oscars

  1. Bobby was due, and he delivered !
  2. After his first few starts this season, who would have though EROD would become the weak link in the rotation. He is in a contract year, so he has ample motivation to turn it around. Today would be a great time against the Sox biggest rival.
  3. As good a hitter as he is, Dever’s sure gets himself out a lot with his zone control.
  4. Bobby D is rounding into form hitting .273 in his last 7 games ....
  5. With runners on base I would walk Devers every time to get to Vaz
  6. Bobby D has quietly now got 17 RBIs to his name
  7. If the bottom of the order could start hitting the team would be firing on all cylinders
  8. The season has been so unexpectedly enjoyable so far ........
  9. Good to see some of the hitters finally start swinging the bat
  10. We are 40 games in so I’m thankful this shi t show season is now 2/3 over !
  11. The pitching stinks, and I hope the 60 game season goes quickly so I can look forward to next year. Or the year after !
  12. No way Beni plays right field in Fenway with his noodle arm
  13. What about replacing JDM with free agent EE ( if his option is not picked up) ? He is not as good a hitter but for half the price he would be good value
  14. I stopped watching the games a couple of weeks ago. It’s painful enough following the game on my phone !
  15. End this cluster fuk of a season already
  16. Watching these games the last 2 weeks is like death by a 1000 cuts
  17. Is another great start from EROD to be wasted by this shithouse bullpen ?
  18. The Evo signing looks worse every time he gets on the mound
  19. I didn’t like it, nor did I like Gorky hitting in that situation
  20. Devers hitting is poor in September , as he’s hitting .214 . Overall a fantastic season with the bat
  21. Yeah that dodgy decision blew up in Cora’s face
  22. Ugly finish to an excellent start.
×
×
  • Create New...