Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. Most of the times I don't like what Cora does but at least he's consistent today going with all those RHB. Fried is an elite LHP so this time I agree with Cora. Also, we are one of the best offenses if not the best against LHP, aren't we?
  2. Honestly I'm not that anxious or nervous like other years since I did not expect too much from this 2025 Red Sox. I think they already achieved their ceiling and despite all the injuries plus trading Devers. This was a very good rebuilding year. Next year they have to pull the trigger though. They need at very least 2 elite bats at 1B and DH while keep developing Campbell, Mayer, Anthony, Abreu, Narvaez, Password and even Casas. The future is pretty bright and exciting if you ask me. The WS door is officially open for the next 5 years IMO,
  3. I agree getting to POs was enough this year, but going for all? I don't think so. We have a lot of inexperienced youth and the rotation is short, mostly now with Giolito out.
  4. I’d go… 2B González 3B Bregman SS Story DH Refsnyder CF Rafaela RF Eaton 1B Sogard C Narvaez LF Duran
  5. If Cora is congruent with his “matchup lineups” we must expect heavy loaded right handed bats.
  6. They must do the same with Houck for once and for all.
  7. Tor and NY will put all their chips the next 2 games to win the division, that’s good for us lol!
  8. I’ve been very vocal about Cora but he managed the BP in the 4th inning just splendid.
  9. Against all odds we somehow made it. Simply incredible. Have to tip your cap as a fan. What an electric night in Fenway. Rafaela does it again in Fenway btw.
  10. They just covered the typical 3 run game threshold. Lets see if they score again.
  11. They simply can’t hit in clutch situations —very often. I won’t be surprised if they are swept and depending on what other teams do. It was an encouraging season thinking in the future though.
  12. Quietly Sox are getting hot entering October? We’ll see.
  13. Just don’t bring Murphy or s*** like that to make it interesting.
  14. If Det ends up missing the POs it will one of the most epic collapses in sports of all-time. 2011 Red Sox next to them.
  15. It’s 4-0 but it feels like it should be out of reach already. Hopefully Chrochet can go all the way.
  16. This was a fun season with a lot of bittersweets throughout, which we will fall short because we simply can’t hit with the current product. It is what it is. We are still rebuilding. The pitching will be stacked. We will need a couple of elite bats though assuming Bregman stays next season. A 1B and DH IMO. We gotta get rid of Yoshida, Hamilton, etc.
  17. I haven’t even seen the stats but I think Eaton has done a pretty decent job when he is in the lineup.
  18. A win is a win but man hitting a baseball for this team in clutch moments is really an uphill battle.
  19. I bet they can do way more than most of the current bats in a short stretch.
  20. Calling back The Password and Campbell should help and shake things up a bit, They need or at least try something different ASAP. This offense is pathetic
  21. Bases loaded and nobody out…. Again!!! What are the odds?
  22. ….and there goes the game since this team can’t hit.
×
×
  • Create New...