Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. He has to keep relaying in his sinker, no matter what.
  2. I understand your frustration and all but chill a bit pal, we are tied.
  3. As I said in other post, Rodon is a very overrated pitcher, and we are going to feast off him, just keep taking.
  4. Rafaela all of the suden showing a lot of discipline lately. Bases loaded lol
  5. As bad as it looks, Bello at least is attacking the batters. I can live with that,
  6. Yeah there's no way they call him up now nor put him instead Duran in a situation like this. That was only my bold take/suggestion. ... and yeah... they extended so I bet they want him to play in the future.
  7. He proved he could hit and yeah then he regressed but I bet he learned a bit in AAA to be at least good enough a better bet than Duran vs LHP. We'll never know for sure though. Said that IMO guys like Campbell, who have a legit talent, have nothing else to learn or prove in AAA. He will always hit 800+ at the end of the day there. What he needs is to face MLB pitchers as much as possible. It may take a year or two to adjust and I can live with that. There's a reason they extended him. If he turns into another Bobby Dalbec, it's baseball. Some prospects pan out (actually very few) and some not. Look what happened to Duran. MLB experience helped him to be what he is now. I want to see if Campbell has that resilience. Talent gives you the floor and character the ceiling.
  8. Can he hit LHP? I'd go like yesterday. Rodon is way inferior pitcher than Fried. I only would leadoff with Rommy instead Refsnayder.
  9. If they are patience against Rodon especially vs his breaking balls they will make him throw a lot of pitches and the will bring their BP early, and there is where we are going to have a chance. He often starts strong but by the fourth inning he begins to lack of command and even control.
  10. I bet Campbell would have been a better option against these 2 lefties.
  11. I see our guys feasting off Rodon. He’s massively overrated.
  12. Sure but the way Cora managed this was magnificent and this is coming from someone who has been very vocal about Cora.
  13. You gotta tip your cap with Cora. Just wow!!!!
  14. Cora isn’t keeping nothing, he’s bringing in Chapman lol
  15. Excellent! Cora is leaving Crochet. Those are the kind of balls I want to see in POs! LFG!
  16. Fried was very very lucky tonight. With a couple of decent elite bats we should have been winning this easily.
  17. Horrible AB by Story. Somebody tell him he doesn’t have to swing at everything. Just awful!!
  18. I also heard no so long time ago we were pretty good against LHP, and while you might be right, I think I have some good memories against LHP, but probably it's just me especially when Rommy and Ref were in the lineup along with Bergman, Story and even Narvaez.
×
×
  • Create New...